AK & Variants Picture Thread

But in that mind of thinking would saying things like ‘Good gun’ or ‘I like it’ still count as something un-constructive or un-useful?

I put down my opinion as everyone else can do

I can say I don’t like it somebody else can say they do like it. Im not particularly bothered what sort of language people use to describe my guns. :P

Ow and the reason I said ‘Yuk’ because I like seeing pure Aks (like most people on this thread ;) ) not ones that weren’t Aks to begin with and especially the ones with western style scopes and silencers on them. And of course hi caps….

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if someone asks for constructive criticism by all means give it but Id still be keen on not seeing a load of yuk urghs and shudders peppering the thread for no other reason than all it usually ends up with is stony faced captain obvious lectures being regurgitated on how X couldnt possibly work on Y and Z never existed in real life ..which those of us who give a *beep* already know and those who just like their personal pride n joy and want to post a picture of it in the AK PICTURES THREAD probably couldn't give a hoot about anyway.

Heres what i want my AMD65 to turn out like, Its also a Airsoft so i wonder were he got the Pistolgrip :S

img137tj3.jpg

But if i dont get a Pistolgrip like that i could allways do like this, i think its a pretty cool contrast with the orange and black.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4453/amd651024hm4.jpg

Modding on a AMD65 folding stock seems pretty hard bt the guy who made this just cut of some part on the separete stock and atached it to the gun, it turned out pretty good IMO.

img222wy6.jpg

So my idea is to buy a Cyma AKM and cut down the barrel and put on the real steel AMD 65 lowerhandguard,gastube,flashhider and stock.

Prob not going to afford this since im allready gonna buy a RMW AKMS after christmas but its allways good to start planning how to do it :) But i might sell my M60 to get it earlyer :P

Im thinking it will cost me 250 dollars in the end for this project.