AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where I can get cheap AK74 wood furnitures? Gunner has them but it's out of stock...

I really want to have wood furniture for my AK project. Thanks.

EDIT: I should probably also ask this here, does AK74 magazines fit in AK47 magazine pouches? Or do they fit better in M16 pouches due to the small caliber? Thanks.

Edited by Donut

DirtyAK47.jpg

Short sleeves in 34-38 degree weather. While raining. Started to pour, and my ak47 took a beating when running in the Ice/Dirt (Same game i did the best slide ever down a dirt road, and slid down about 20-30 feet *while being shot at, and shooting back*).

Edited by Gir

:P lol a 800$ cam is worthless if you don't know how to use it....

go out and make some pics and fall in love with photography

Edited by -FIDO-
Darklite--->So, you've got Tan, plastic furniture, RIS rail, a grip-pod, waffle mag, and an Aimpoint....and you like the authenticity of real trades? Whatever floats your boat.

Wait till you see it with my new 1000-round hicap! (based on the real steel Chinese 60rnd Polymer mag)

:D

It's based on a Russian 60 round polymer mag.. not Chinese..  ;)

And where can you get em? I would like some for an RPK :)

Gunner has them.

They cost as much as the standard DBOYS AK hicaps, IIRC.

Now even more practical, with a 1000rnd hicap! :D

It's BIG.

REALLY BIG.

gigantomag10.jpg

gigantomag9.jpg

gigantomag8.jpg

gigantomag7.jpg

gigantomag6.jpg

gigantomag5.jpg

gigantomag4.jpg

gigantomag3.jpg

gigantomag1.jpg

gigantomag.jpg

Edited by DarkLite
*snip*

Short sleeves in 34-38 degree weather. While raining. Started to pour, and my ak47 took a beating when running in the Ice/Dirt (Same game i did the best slide ever down a dirt road, and slid down about 20-30 feet *while being shot at, and shooting back*).

DO you have wood grips and stock installed? Or does the stock on my ak look like that

Thanks,

And, why can't an AK have those things?

Ever hear of Krebs?

I'm just saysing, it's quite Ironic that he likes authenticity, and throwing a bunch of stuff on a Kalashnikov. Also, Darklite, how do the real 60rd mas load? Are they triple stack or something? It seems like those mags are the same length as the 30 round mags, just thicker. I can't figure out how that would work!?

I'm just saysing, it's quite Ironic that he likes authenticity, and throwing a bunch of stuff on a Kalashnikov. Also, Darklite, how do the real 60rd mas load? Are they triple stack or something? It seems like those mags are the same length as the 30 round mags, just thicker. I can't figure out how that would work!?

Quadruple stacks.

84AKSU2021.jpg

60rdmag.jpg

60rdmag2.jpg

60rdmag3.jpg

AK74M.jpg

Last 4 pictures courtesy of Stottman.

These were never put into full production though due to problems..