AK & Variants Picture Thread

Who knows what we might get, with Marui releasing there models with scope mounts (spite everyone else and there nan has been doing it for a while) its only got to be a matter of time before one company works out making replica Russian scopes would be a good idea.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oo im curious, dont have much experience in it but can the mounts on kalash or VFC guns mount SVD bracket pso scopes? or only AK.

I believe only AK scopes will fit, as the SVD-mounting scope seems smaller, height wise, than the AK-mounting version

I´m wondering what the *fruitcage* this is:

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?cPath...roducts_id=1361 ?

http://www.inert-ord.net/yugos/yughr/m60/YugoAKM-Spigot.jpg

there´s the real one, on a yugo ak.

is it a weird flash hider or is it some kind of launcher for those grenades? i´m guessing it´s a launcher thing.

quite bad replica anyways.

but if it is a flash hider, do you think it would fit the Kalash aks74n? it oughta.

Edited by kaptenn
I´m wondering what the *fruitcage* this is:

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?cPath...roducts_id=1361 ?

http://www.inert-ord.net/yugos/yughr/m60/YugoAKM-Spigot.jpg

there´s the real one, on a yugo ak.

is it a weird flash hider or is it some kind of launcher for those grenades? i´m guessing it´s a launcher thing.

quite bad replica anyways.

but if it is a flash hider, do you think it would fit the Kalash aks74n? it oughta.

By the looks of things, it's for launching rifle grenades and replaces the flash hider. Couldn't tell you if it'll fit the Kalash '74, this is the first time I've seen the item in question.

By the looks of things, it's for launching rifle grenades and replaces the flash hider. Couldn't tell you if it'll fit the Kalash '74, this is the first time I've seen the item in question.

exactly my thought. oh well, according to snorkelman it should be no problem fitting it on the kalash. not that i´m going to though. but it would be quite cool if it actually was a flash hider.

wouldnt anticipte any issues theres a standard 14mm negative thread muzzle under the full sized threaded barrel adapter on the kalash as per most airsoft AKs, just remove the muzzle break and the threaded adapter and you should be good to go

Allright, thanks.

all of mine have 14mm neg thread under the threaded muzzle adapter - Kalash unicorn and VFC

The only alternative to doing it that way is to make the muzzle beak threaded section integral with the front sight block (otherwise you'll never get the front site block onto and off of the barrel) VFC might have moved over to one piece on the production version mine is a very late prototype rather than production model so might vary from what they actually released

Looking at my VFC there is a smaller thread under it and a small allen screw going through the two, havent tried removing it yet.

Kalash uses the same style, however mine wont budge this time (i tried to get it off before, got it half way then it jammed). Crappy threading i'd imagine

I'm a GBB kinda guy but it's getting cold and I've started skirmishing... so I couldn't resist getting an AKSU as it's been my favorite gun for quite a while. It's a VFC deluxe version 2. I had seen these with wood handguards without cooling slots, and plastic ones with cooling slots. These are definitely wood but have the slots. Most likely I had just not been keeping up with the VFC stuff and this is how it is with the version 2 dx guns.

Quick pic I snapped just now:

imgp0077.jpg

Edited by RSP1