AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scaar, you obviously have way too much money, i suggest you let me ease the burden your wallet must be under by taking some of said money... enough for at least 2 of those bizons and a few VFCs will suffice, but i'f you're desperate to get rid of it a bit more wouldnt hurt :P

any idea how long it is compared to an AKSU?

that Bizon is a beast! how are you gonna carry those mags though! haha

The GWS Bizon isn't worth the money IMHO. I have one of the limited 50 Bizon rifles, +6 extra mags, free batteries, and upgraded internals. Still cheaper than just one GWS Bizon kit. Still, the Bizon isn't worth it.

The GWS Bizon isn't worth the money IMHO. I have one of the limited 50 Bizon rifles, +6 extra mags, free batteries, and upgraded internals. Still cheaper than just one GWS Bizon kit. Still, the Bizon isn't worth it.

It might not be worth the money because wath they ask for it is....insane. but it sure is a very very cool weapon.

But if it were prices like 350 euro like a CA or a TM then i would certainly by it. But then it wouldn't be so exclusive anymore like it is now.

I<3 bizon :D