AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes plastic and real steel version is metal. It's the part just behind the upper handguard with the sight on it.

Which broke on mine leaving me rear sight-less.

Anyone know where I can get the CA metal sight block from? I've only seen it on CA's product page, no where else. (Havnt really looked hard though)...

lol haven't played with it yet, just showed up. But it's a very nice black/red dot. Cheek weld seems like it will be non-existent when shooting, which could be a problem, but may not be, we'll see. If it's a big issue I can through a cheek rest on there and probably beef it out some.

Does anyone know where to get cheap real steel 5.45 mags? I've been searching and most shops are in the US, except this one http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_magazines.htm but they're a bit pricey... or is it reasonable?

Most interested in Izhmash orange bakelite or East German bakelite ones. Need a few (16 or more).

Tantal has them too.

I got my pricelisting a while ago so the price might have changed. According to my list they have divided them into two basic conditions: slightly used and used.

- overall very good used condition. Will show some mild surface wear. $24.95 ea. plus shipping

- hand picked for best condition and appearance but may exhibit minor wear. Overall these are very close to new. $39.95 ea. plus shipping

- Four-pack magazine pouch set of vg-ex condition AK-74/AKSU bakelite magazines, with new original Russian magazine pouch, loader tool, stripper clip set and Izhmash oil bottle $149.95 plus shipping

:)

all of the AK mags had an average price of £10 and i saw not one costing more than £15

Black plastic,bakelite,RPK metal,.22lr,green waffle,black waffle,metal slab side,metal ribbed,plum ........... loads and loads of them

I was going to pick some up but my spend was already knocking on £200 that afternoon so i decided to get some another time