• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, here's my addition:

CAK2.jpg

Yes, it's a CYMA, but it's a work in progress. After watching the Nat Geo special 'Iraq's Guns For Hire' I had the urge to butcher an AK-47S in the same manner as you see done by a gunsmith for Armor Group International. So, I took apart a CYMA Cm.028s and cut out a good portion of the gas tube and about 5 inches out of the barrel. Tomorrow I'll be kryloning the metal so it's all one color.

The next step (when I can afford it) will be to put OD railed furniture with a forehandle on it and a Marui gearbox. Anyway, I'm very pleased with the way it's turned out so far.

EDIT: Used the wrong part name.

Edited by Pants of Death
german > romanian :P

mpi8.jpg

got the mags this week, hopefully get a few converted tomorrow..

(Pics from before for those that didnt see them- http://shed-o-love.com/mpi5.jpg http://shed-o-love.com/mpi6.jpg )

Your Mpi looks awesome, beats a Romanian Ak anyday.. In RS, airsoft and the looks department! German engineering y'all ;)

If you're going to do a romanian front grip, why not keep it wood?

You could get a wire stock off of CTD for around $60, and AIMS wood shouldn't be to expensive. You'd need to get a metal body if you were going to put a stock on it most likely.

I like the bottom one in this pic.

Am I right in thinking its a marui spetsnaz or is it a chopped AK-s with a spets front sight? either way it looks cool.

its a JG Beita-s, its just a beita with a folding stock. The lower front peice of wood is from a guarder akms carbine kit, the front retainer was made by bullzebub. the pbs5 silencer was made by tascabe at red alliance. The upper and grip are restained king arms ak47s parts. The the front trunion was cut to fit the full upper and the barrel extended to accomidate for the longer lower. its also got an element ribbed receiver cover.

pics251sm.jpg

pics245sm.jpg

Externally this is just a plain jane AK, with a 9.6v 2000 mah GP nunchuck pack it is absolutely a ROF savage! Add on the Hero Arms Drum mag and you've got a lightweight support weapon! Will take pics of my Guarder 2004 limited RPK tomorrow. Really a pick up and go play gun, I love AKs.

Picture026.jpg