AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except no one used a pakol at the North Hollywood shoot-out. Probably not even a Chicom (doesn't seem to me that it would have held sufficient ammo for them).

EDIT: Pakol, not shemagh. No shemagh in teh pictzorz.

Edited by Jagdraben

Yeah jusr red that with all the custom plates, including cermaic trauma plates. Its funny though because I googled it and read a thread where people where deciding where the guns came from, what type they where, how the were modified to fire full auto. :lol:

How comfortable is the big one?

EDIT:

CIA? It just look generic Muji to me.

I honestly don't know how you could say that. Only like 30(or something like that) were ever made. Not to mention it's the(IMHO) best looking AK ever.

I'm jealous. Very Jealous.

Edited by dismemberd
The short one is nice, the top one, not so much.

The top one is my AKMish thing - I just threw it together with a load of spare parts.

How comfortable is the big one?

Very, actually. The grip is perfectly placed for me - makes it MUCH more stable and accurate.

Parts list on both please?

External at least.

1) My AKM-47: CYMA AK47 tactical, sprayed black, then added an old set of TM standard 47 grips, but modded the pistol grip onto the front grip, then put a G&P dustcover on and a CYMA AK74/AKM reciever on her with an ELEMENT AK74/AKM pistol grip. V-notched the rear sight, ELEMENT AKM muzzlebrake, an ACTION hop-up unit, again a left over, and a CA airnozzle with ELEMENT metal bushings inside. 1.3J spring, G&G piston and bearing piston head, ELEMENT ver 3 tappet and delayer. I rewired her, but I need to re-rewire her as a friend managed to break the wiring in the stock.

2) A Custom project for a friend - AK-N(inja).

Based on an old School JG AK-B (PGB), now with a CYMA MGB, 6mm bearings, CA helical high-speed gears, CA high-speed motor, few tweaks and such internally, with my custom silent cylinder head. G&P FN style body, stock and grip installed, refinished all the horrific JG purple with Tamiya matte black. Completely rewired and redone - does 18rps on a 8.4v stick - A bit low, I reckon on account of the Helical gears. Custom made foregrip, soon will be finished with a custom, 200mm silencer, and a CYMA AK sidemount.