AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm nice AK47, like that it looks used. But please use right flashhider and u have akickass AK47

ok, really, i've seen that multiple places, what difference does it make? i think the 74 flash hider still looks nice on a 47, seeing as how its similar in design and such.

i like both of the ak's. flash hiders included.

Is that the RS mag with writing on it?

Yeah thats the one, I remember you telling me what it said on the mag just dont remember where you said it was from. And it made it threw with out being chopped, did that myself. I would really like to find a tula plum mag for it but I think I might just hold out till GWS releases there 40rd ribbed plum high caps.

Mmm nice AK47, like that it looks used. But please use right flashhider and u have akickass AK47

if youre going to be all fussy and 'milsim' PLEASE remember it's a muzzle break or compensator NOT a flashider. the AKM and AK74 muzzle devices amplify flash and noise to reduce muzzle climb.

if youre going to be all fussy and 'milsim' PLEASE remember it's a muzzle break or compensator NOT a flashider. the AKM and AK74 muzzle devices amplify flash and noise to reduce muzzle climb.

For someone who is so defensive when people are anal about aks, you are pretty anal about flashiders - or is that muzzle break? ;)

Actually they are the right flashhiders. i believe either yugoslavia or ukraine has started refurbishing and piecing together ak's in a cheap alternative. so there are 47 with akm and 74 flashhiders and akm's with 47 and 74 flashhiders