AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no life, i get turned on by banning people on my GTA forum XD so it matters to me :P but ok i will let people beleve their AK47 is AKM becase of the handguard with ak74 mag from now :)

back on topic, Iraqi style Inokatsu AKM with realsteel folderstock and me w my Iraq gear

iraqgwx9.jpg

Edited by GRIM!

I try to have the same gear as real Iraq soldiers and ive seen pics where they just use on the leg they touch the ground with while sitting.

@my_plague_666: "hey never neccecarily said it was anything"

Some have actually

please stop whining, its getting OLD.

GRIM stop telling everyone exactly why there ak's aren't 100% realistic to real steel. The general consensus is WE DON'T CARE.

The chinese wood looks ok to me, could do with a sand and restain.

please stop whining, its getting OLD.

GRIM stop telling everyone exactly why there ak's aren't 100% realistic to real steel. The general consensus is WE DON'T CARE.

The chinese wood looks ok to me, could do with a sand and restain.

but ok i will let people beleve their AK47 is AKM becase of the handguard with ak74 mag from now smile.gif

@dookieboy: Inokatsu have some nice wood for marui's AKs that looks good aswell, i read somewhere that the ywere made teh same way as the real steel is.

Edited by GRIM!

to quote the white stripes...

"you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too"

I like AKs PERIOD. Building one tomorrow, just picked up the base for it, a TM AK47, purists will have to either cover their eyes or gouge them out with a spork when the pics go up, I don't really care :P

Shield thine bleeding eyes, purists and pedants:

P7110030.jpg

LOOK! IT'S GOT AN AK47 FRONTEND WITH AN AKM BODY, GRIP AND MUZZLEBREAK! AND AN AK47 RECIEVER, GAS TUBE STOCK AND FRONT SIGHT! RUN IN FEAR! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

I repeat thy self, O NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Darklite the problems with your AK:

1. Stock

2. Upper reciever [ ribbed here, but not 100% wrong as they could have been swapped out on the field]

3. Selectore switch

4. Bolt

5. Gastube

6. Front sight

'

BTW im washing my eyes out.. does anyone know how long it takes for bloood to get out of your eyes?....Anyone?

GRIM, i'm loving your loadout, not sure why. Can I get a kitlist? Doesn't seem like much but it looks very good.

Thx, the gear was pretty cheap exept for the gun, i bought most of it used and on sale XD

Inokatsu AIMS with realsteel stock (limited 39 only) with Inokatsu AKM handguard

Guarder AK sling brown

Propper 6-color desert uniform

PASGT helmet

6-color desert helmet cover (arives soon)

Shemagh Red-white

G-Tech HSG Commander vest woodland

KA kneepads

Fostex boots

Thats it! :)

Getting a AKM with sidefolding stock is pretty hard, especially Inokatsus but they also use regular AKM and AK47, just make sure you have youre AK pure and correct ;)

@DarkLite: I use woodland with my AK aswell

Edited by GRIM!
Mainly just wanted to know the vest, but nice to know you bought a $700 inokatsu kit, lol. I'm going to be picking up one of the VFC 74's in a few.

Actually mine cost 911 dollar with gearbox and shipping

@christoff hitler: Inokatsus NEW Stock AEG for 2007 shoots 110-120M/S but some older does 90m/s like my AIMS, but i use it for CQB and the limit there is 110M/S so it works.

EDIT: for those who are intrested of a Inokatsu AK this guy have som great offers sometimes, i bought both my AK's there and hes very nice, when i lost my front sight "stick" (wich is like 5mm tall and 2mm wide aka hard to see) durning a play he send me a new one for free. http://russianmaniaworkshop.com/

The finish on a Inokatsu is incredible, easy to make it look weatherd and feels so good. Some of you might think Guarder does the best AK kits but thats wrong Inokatsu did the ones for Guarder but now they work alone and have got better.

But if any of you gets one and put wrong stuff on it i will hunt you down and kill you. :flamed:

Edited by GRIM!