AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've still got a cyma in some dark corner. I still hate it to pieces. It never fired a bb properly...

Nothing in the gearbox is compatible with normal v3 parts except for the gears... it all looks the same, but does not fit properly, or function properly with normal parts.

So maybe when you are not upgrading or modifiing anything you will think it might be okay...

The only reason why I am not selling the Cyma is because I'm scared it will inflict mental damage on the buyer...

I've still got a cyma in some dark corner. I still hate it to pieces. It never fired a bb properly...

Nothing in the gearbox is compatible with normal v3 parts except for the gears... it all looks the same, but does not fit properly, or function properly with normal parts.

So maybe when you are not upgrading or modifiing anything you will think it might be okay...

The only reason why I am not selling the Cyma is because I'm scared it will inflict mental damage on the buyer...

It seems weird everyones CYMA didn't work at all right. I love mine and has funtioned better than I thought. I think I'll get another to do a little wood/metal upgrade on.

. I love mine and has funtioned better than I thought. I think I'll get another to do a little wood/metal upgrade on.

No wonder because theirs obviously didn't funtioned at all :lol: And for the price of anohter gun you can just buy wood and metal... AKA real wood, and KA body set.

Edited by dookieboy

I think it's cos most people are talking about the earlier CYMA models - which were a bit hit and miss.

But believe me guys, in HK, the CYMA AKs win by far - last skirmish I counted 7 AK47s, 2 AK47Ss and 4 AK74s - all CYMA. None had any problems at all.

HAI GUYS LOOK WHAT I'VE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST WEEK ON!

P7270032.jpg

P7270030.jpg

P7270029.jpg

P7270028.jpg

P7270026.jpg

P7270025.jpg

AKMS Carbine ish thing. Built from a broken (suprise suprise) JG beta.

The wood kit needed a LOT of modding to fit - really annoying as I didn't want to make it too thin, so every five minutes I'd fit it, see if it was right, then take it all apart again....

The body was taken from a TM that I converted to full stock.

The front end was based around a CA AK47 metal trunnion, which also require significant modding - but now she can take a 12v stick batt! Hehehehe.

She shoulders well and is actually very nice and light - I'm starting to think of building one for myself.

Same customer who ordered the "AK-N" that I made a few weeks back. When he gets back from holidays, he's going to come back to these:

P7270034.jpg

HAI GUYS LOOK WHAT I'VE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST WEEK ON!

P7270025.jpg

(Just quoting the one picture so you know what I'm on about...)

Why did the ACM wood kits have to be so damn orange - They look more like plastic wood effect grips than plastic wood effect grips..

Shame, as I wanted a cheap wood set for my CM031...

Erm, toward Darklite. Loving the AKMS. Just one quick question. I was going to put the same wood set on my src AKMS and I just wanted to know the extent of the modding to get it to fit?

were you still able to use the Spetz outerbarrel? The foregrip looks too long to accomodate the original barrel.

If you have any photos of the Process I'd love to see them, even just a walkthrough would be nice.

Also, anyone know of anywhere that I can get a wooden 74 handgrip on its own?

Cheers

Ali

No Cyma is ######, the reciver looks f*ckedup and tehy feel like s*it. One guy at the local Airsoft arena got a Cyma and it terrible.

Ive held the G&G AK103 and AK47 and they feels good in the hand nice weight and the bolt is very realistic and fieldstripping too.

You can get a G&G AK47 with metall body and wood for like 280 Euros, its really worth it for what you get and they shoot 105M/S out of the box.

Comparing inokatsu to cyma is silly, they are completly different, inokatsu are for anal people like me, cyma is for people that just want a gun that they can skirmish with or do up later, different strokes for different folks. Personally I wouldn't mind a Cyma 74, unless those viva kits come out in hk sometime.

Do anyone of u guys know how to mount the Unicorn AK Night Sight found at gunnerairsoft?

look like a clone of the tritium night sights. they flip down when not in use.

these pics might help.

http://www.trapperindustries.com/gunparts/page3.html