AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody made a Zastava M76 rifle ? ive PM'd one guy off here who did it, just wondering if anybody else did.

im most interested in making the mags right. unfortunately the gy ive contacted hasnt been able to do anything about the problem, so is using ak mags. im looking at somehow modding some cheap M14 mags to work. even if its just sticking the shell over an ak mag.

I might be able to point you in the right direction. I'd go to the red alliance and ask one of the Croatian or Serbian blokes because the M76 is an extremely popular hunting rifle so mags should be readily available.

So whats the difference between the VFC AKS74UN DX and VFC AKS74UN DX version 2?

And what voltage battery do they take?

DX version 2 has a different colour pistol grip and only has the serial number stamped in one place. Can take up to and including a 12v stick battery.

Is there any small mag mod that will help G&P midcaps feed properly in a VFC?

Lube them? G&P's feed perfectly in both my VFC's.

3)

-VFC AKS74U DX (what the diference between DX ver 1 & 2?)

-Battery (what voltage would you recommend?)

-Spare Mag

Dont know the overall price but will be about £300/$600 with postage

What would you choose and why?, my frieands disagree which one i should get

Thanks

Get the VFC, they are rock solid pieces, possibly the best airsoft gun I've owned thus far (and I've owned a fair few :))

So whats the difference between the VFC AKS74UN DX and VFC AKS74UN DX version 2?

And what voltage battery do they take?

Not sure as I have the original STD version. It will take the biggest stick battery you can find, the battery compartment is massive :D I recommend Intellect 9.6V sticks, 1400 mah or up should last you a whole day.

Is there any small mag mod that will help G&P midcaps feed properly in a VFC?

I have 4 G&P bakelite mids which all feed perfectly in my VFC, strange :huh:

yeah it should work fine, as far as the hockey mask lol i wonder what the insurgents would think

edit:

btw if you decide to sell that AK lmk :)

Cool thx, hehe the hockeymask is for another outfit :P

Haha never! Even if i would quit airsoft i will never sell the AIMS.

But if you want one i think Russianmania workshop still have some kits left, they are pricey but defenetly worth the price.

Do NOT get the GWS version. A friend of my did a review on it and the bolt snapped off due to horrible welding. Get it from Russian Mania Workshop, includes the X47 bolt, X47 trigger guard, and X47 selector switch for around $100.75 shipped from HK in around 3 days.

http://www.russianmaniaworkshop.com/detail...rodid=X01&cat=4

then why post CB... jesus christ!! i believe the saying is "if you dont have something constructive to say, don't say anything at all"

Ok thanks for your help!, ill be ordering the VFC AKS74UN DX Version 2, along with an 9.6v intellect battery from Den Trinity, but what high cap mag is best for this gun?

VFC mid caps are brilliant, but for High caps the G&P are the business...

Edited by Sammyc
Ok thanks for your help!, ill be ordering the VFC AKS74UN DX Version 2, along with an 9.6v intellect battery from Den Trinity, but what high cap mag is best for this gun?

VFC Mags are fine, but i hear that G&P mags feed just as well as VFC's, but the G&P Bakelite mags look better.

I'm not going to say anything........

whats the different between not posting at all and posting saying your not going to say anything? :huh:

me 070805...testing out my pmcrpk on the enemy;)

3T6Q1328.jpg

pic taken by taxi: http://www.fotogbg.se/anders/

jag är ledsen men det ser hemskt ut, du har fel magg eftersom det är en 47 kropp du har på den.

Byt recivern till en AKM reciver and sätt på nån typ av M4 skjut kolv så ser den bättre ut om du nu ska köra på den "pimpade" ak looken.

jag är ledsen men det ser hemskt ut, du har fel magg eftersom det är en 47 kropp du har på den.

Byt recivern till en AKM reciver and sätt på nån typ av M4 skjut kolv så ser den bättre ut om du nu ska köra på den "pimpade" ak looken.

i dont know what that means, but im guessing that the lower part means,

change the receiver to an AKM type and add an M4 stock and have the battery in the stock for that pimped AK look

is that close??

Edited by Jaager
i dont know what that means, but im guessing that the lower part means,

change the receiver to an AKM type and add an M4 stock and have the battery in the stock for that pimped AK look

is that close??

Haha yeah, exept for the battery, on aks you can store batterys on the reciver.

You must have some swede in you ;)