AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my drummagasine wasn't working well so I borrowd 2 highcap mags from a friend. And he has an ak74....what would I do..go home;)?

and all the parts on my pmc rpk are at sale for the RS ak47 if you want;)......så you can build my rpk in RS....even if its looks wrong;)

Okay I REPEAT that Ak is RS people apparently noeone except 2 people think that is was RS. So for everyone retarded enough, it a RS. I posted it because everyone wanted moar pics an not stuff about TCB hott loadoutz.

Enough of us recognized it, but why says it 20 times when 2 times is enough..

It's really not that hard to tell a RS Ak from an Airsoft one..

Especially if that picture has been floating around for quite some time..

well my drummagasine wasn't working well so I borrowd 2 highcap mags from a friend. And he has an ak74....what would I do..go home;)?

and all the parts on my pmc rpk are at sale for the RS ak47 if you want;)......så you can build my rpk in RS....even if its looks wrong;)

Haha ok XD

Yeah but it just looks cheap when you use a 47 reciver and that folding stock, a AKM reciver and a m4 type stock and maybe a eotech on the handguard top rail would make it look better. Maybe even a M4 pistol grip would make it look moore "custom pro"

Just got some Bulgarian gear, giving me some ideas for a mercenary loadout some time. I'll use AKM, FAL or HK33. AK74 would work too, which I have on order from Inokatsu

Thinking about getting an Inglis holster for Browning 9mm, some 80's DPM, and a bush jacket for this. Only problem is I'm Chinese.

Still need a real steel upper handguard for this rifle.

akmb-1.jpg

Edited by thegunrunner
Wood is from a real Russian AKM except for the upper handguard. The body is from a Guarder kit that I painted with an epoxy called Alumahyde. It comes out very close to Bulgarian finish.

great akm!

How hard is the modding needed to fit the real steel stock into the guarder receiver?

Have u modded so a battery fit in the stock or do u have it on the reciver?

Looks damn hot, makes me want RS wood on my AKM but i just bought a new battery made to fit in the stock so it feels abit like a waste XD