AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iloveics, i like your AKs <sympathy hugs>  :)  Actually i appreciate the first pic of yours. I have been considering getting an AK variant since i got my flec-d i cant decide if i want a wood one or one with the plack plactic. :)

personal preference really.

black looks a lot more stealthy, tactical, mean etc, but wood (if done right) can have the purdyness factor... and give you an excuse to use bakelite mags.

i was considering loctite, how hard is it to get the selector screw off later on though?

depends on how much, and which (blue, not red!!!) locktite you use!! i just use very little just to keep it in, then it just needs a good screwdriver and a bit of elbow grease, and she'll pop right out!! if that doesnt' work(hoping you have a metal receiver!! :P ) heat the screw up a little, the locktite will become brittle and disengage.

Edited by airwolfie

I didint buy the dragunov sight cus it didint fit the mount i had or somthing :/ it was pretty expensive so i saved myself some money not buying it :P

But i got the PBS-1 silencer and its really quiet with it on, gonna buy a even less noisy motor so it will be really quiet^^

Heres the pic of the AIMS with the PBS-1 silencer on and my AKM, its a pretty crappy pic but ill get some better once the sun has gone up tomorow :P

cimg9561mw7.jpg

Lol I wouldn't lick a dirty AKM, could have been anywhere :P

BTW dookieboy, iv'e just got my element ak74 metal body. It's really nice. great finish, decent amount of weight behind it and fit pretty well.

P8140017.jpg

Edited by iloveics

I could says something....but.....uh....I beat Playground of Destruction, and i've seen what happens when you give Swedish people a gun.

I also like my vital organs where they are.

In my body. With the blood.

Nice AK by the way =D

Edited by judgeman