AK & Variants Picture Thread

I've never doubted it.

Nor has my girlfriend.

The question is, what happens when an airsofter pulls an airsofter? Does the universe implode?

That was a shameless self-plug wasn't it?

If two airsofters were to pull eachother it would create a resonance cascade.

Edit: spelt it airs-foters. Heh.

Edited by Hatman
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was a shameless self-plug wasn't it?

If two airsofters were to pull eachother it would create a resonance cascade.

Edit: spelt it airs-foters. Heh.

Sorry, but you set it up, and I just had to swoop in like some sort of swooping death machine and take it down, in much the same manner that a swooping death machine takes down something that was set up just before it.

Resonance cascade? We best hope that Dr. Freeman's an airsofter, then.

Ok so its down to the point...GRIM do you make your GF pose for us?

Maybe it's his ex-gf and he's posting the pics to embarass her? :mellow:

I dunno, my last girlfriend played airsoft, and a local couple plays airsoft together. Actually, several do.

Please do not kill my childish fantasies.

And in a vain effort to steer this remotely back on track, let's horrify not just the purists, but even the leetest of the leet.

Redwolf, you stand charged of conspiracy to spray AK47s in ridiculously awful camouflage schemes and sell them to unsuspecting morons. The evidence can be seen here for the jury:

post-32089-1187123462_thumb.jpg

on occasion i visit an airsoft forum to view pictures of airsoft, airsoft weapons, and contribute in a meaningful positive fashion. Today was not one of those days.

You sir, are either very brave, or have absolutely no enemies in this world.

Oh right this is an AK picture thread...

In Field:

AKSmall.jpg

On Stand:

AK1sm.jpg

Edited by SACSlym

hahaha, great picture.

I guees I have to share my ak project with you guys.

I got one of the first akm kits released by guarder (manf. inokatsu) back in the day the kit was painted and not blued. This have been a nail in my eye since I got it. I have hade some diffrent setups on my akm but finally I decided to sell it. Now some time the gun completed the circle by coming back to me and the first thing I decided to do was to give it a try at blueing it.

So first of I bought myself a decent sand blaster and had my way with the stripped ak. Here is the result.

1-6.jpg

2-5.jpg

To get a good blueing I bought gun blueing (cold blueing) I had to buy quite some since I wanted the parts the be completly covered.

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

Unfortunate the alloy int the steels parts are not the same. This results in diffrent amount of bluing of the parts. For example tha barrel almost didnt got any color at all. I decided to try for a real bluing with motoroil and a blowtourch. I like the results and it gives an old feel to it. This suits me fine since the gun is for a taliban loadout.

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

I will complete the gun with a new loading handle from inokatsu and a rumanian stock set.

per_romak.jpg