King Arms fN FAL

Shark413

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My digital camera's dead at the moment, but I know what you're trying to accomplish.

You need to rap the wires across the lowest ledge of the gearbox, then on the right side through the saftey. It also is really helpful to get rid of the wire protectors garbage, for it won't proctect the wires significantly - you'll save a lot of space.

I'll try and get you a picture tomorrow.

My digital camera's dead at the moment, but I know what you're trying to accomplish.

You need to rap the wires across the lowest ledge of the gearbox, then on the right side through the saftey.  It also is really helpful to get rid of the wire protectors garbage, for it won't proctect the wires significantly - you'll save a lot of space.

I'll try and get you a picture tomorrow.

Thank you, I got it now.

Hi all i know this is my first post, but i'm not new to the game, from sweden have been in the airsoft for 7 years now i just reads at this forum, but now i just got me a King arms fal, but i bought it from a friend, and he have lost the cocking knob, are there any out there how know to get a new one.

best regards Anders aka Dirz from sweden.

Snip

Also, dunno if it's of any value to anyone, but I also bought some P58 web gear from them as well, and it should be complete, or at least with ammo pouches and a few misc. pouches, which is really all one needs.  Here's the link:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=217690

As a note each ammo pouch holds two mags, so a total of four on the gear.  However, at $12, it's much cheaper than even one  M14 mag pouch.

*still waiting for KA's response on Hi-Caps*

Just got my spare mags from WGC. My 58 patt ammo pouches hold 3 mags each.

I love the look of you FAL appslapp :P Looks so good! I love the RIS and the Acog... mmmm... :D

FAL's just look so cool!!! And the RIS really makes them for me...

I'm still not sure whether I like the Paratrooper folding stock, or the full stock more... hmmm... :P

Hells Angel

What exactly is the difference between the FAL and the SA58 series rifles?

I'm loving that SA58 Para, although in truth, it looks essentially the same as that of FAL Para with folding stock. At least CA will probably come out with some HiCaps in a timely manner, but I"m not a fan of their "trademarking".

Here's my FAL at the moment:

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Only problem I have right now is the bipod came with a set of springs and pins, and they're supposed to lock the legs either down or up. However, these springs are almost uncompressable. I will try to get them in tomorrow after my LAN, but I've very little hope for them.

Doesn't look to bad. Myself, I'll be ordering a scope mount soon so I can put my CA ELCAN replica. How well do RS dustcovers and scope mount fit? Do they bind the charging handle at all?

Also, I haven't really had the time to full finish my review yet, so sorry bout that.

Archived