King Arms fN FAL

Shark413

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this spiffy scope mount. It's a copy of the $100 ARMS mount made by leaper so it may not hold a superb zero, but who cares, our airsoft guns are hardly accurrate.

I just though I post that because English Ale mentioned that his RS dust cover fit, and this simply repaces the dust cover. I'll be buying one when I get my FAL.

I think they are a great weapon.

Only problem i have with them is that the stock is too long and too fat, but other than that its great, and anyway i would have liked them to do that than stick a stick battery in the foregrip anyway!

Actually they didn't need to, the RS stock is just big enough and wide enough to get a slighlty custom pack in it. Just in the process of modding mine to fit on the KA receiver. :)

A 6 cell stick pack will fit in the lower section of the butt stock with the extra cell sitting on top. Then the RS butt plate will still fit on.

I've got to cut down the RS butt stock at the receiver end to get the lower mounting screw to line up. The inner screw will need a plate / large washer inside of the RS stock, with an access port for the wire through the plate or to one side of the washer.

For the time being I'm going to have the butt plate taped on for battery changes until I can sort out my hinge mechanism.....

The RS foregrip and stock really do give it that British SLR look B) Even if the receiver and barrel are wrong

Hmm... I just realized this, but....

Now low-end African-style mercenaries have an alternative to the AK-47 for their primary!

You are kidding me right?

All my mates first reactions have been 5 rounds rapid fire Sgt Benton.

Make the basis for a good UNIT impression, and yes we know it isn't really an SLR.

I don't get this "light" thing. It's not as heavy as the "real steel" version granted - but it kicks any plastic AEG into touch big-time. After a day of carrying it at site, I'd challenge anyone to complain that it's not heavy enough!!! ;)

It's a top, top gun.

You wouldnt hear me complain about it, but you would hear me carrying my 9kg M249 around :P

I second the fact that its a top gun, shooting it feels really really sweet. Crisp and tasty. Also, it would appear to have a systema gearbox or atleast some systema parts.

Archived