!Help for getting into a gearbox!

Maddog96

So I have been wanting to learn how to open and tweak a gearbox of an aeg for about two years because of little things that need to be fixed in my gun(and it happens alot). I have a CAg36 and I love it ,but it is a CA so it needs to be tweaked. Im thinking that I'm going to get a TM m16a1 to open and play around with and become familiar with the gearbox. I dont want to jump in hastily so I'm asking anyone who has a thought to plz respond.

Look around and read some of the guides, maybe take pictures as you go along. The V2 gearbox is pretty straightforward, and if you've opened one before you should be okay. Just have confidence in yourself, and if you can't figure it out, ask us. I'm sure the friendly members here on Arnies will be able to help you out :)

Look around and read some of the guides, maybe take pictures as you go along. The V2 gearbox is pretty straightforward, and if you've opened one before you should be okay. Just have confidence in yourself, and if you can't figure it out, ask us. I'm sure the friendly members here on Arnies will be able to help you out :)

Absolutely.

Cheers,

Daniel

Guide is not all, and unfortunatly you won`t find a guide for everything in the net. You don`t have to buy a clone, you don`t have to buy a new GB (or anything else You will want to repair/upgrade etc). there are few simple rules and if you`ll respect them everything will be fine:

1. Look very carefully what you`re doing.

2. Try to remember right placing of every part (it`s stupid feeling when after the work you see few parts left)

3. Work in the place prepared for this (not on the table with your lunch, or right on you knees)

4. NEVER use force. everythig should go smoothly.

5. Always use proper tools

Those are the main rules. Trust I repair/upgrade ASG guns for six years.

P.

Archived