The Complete VSR Thread

TheBauer

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$243 from WGC.

Has anyone had any problems fitting the smokey's stock with a zero trigger?

A mate of mine says his isnt fitting, and its about 300miles away from me so I cant take a quick peek at it.

You need to mod the receiver for the zero trigger don't you? That could be the problem.

Anyway, it looks a bit like the rifle the Jackal had in the Day of the Jackal (Not Bruce, the real one). Get wood instead. :)

Yep, you need to trim some plastic off part of the trigger guard. If you look on the slip of paper that comes with the zero trigger, it tells you what to cut.

Myself, I don't particularly care for the Smokey's stock. I'd rather just mod a real wood stock on.

zero trigger will cover the two sears that need replacing, a 100sp spring and tn barrel should get you accurate 328fps,the spring guide may also need replacing, the bolt may be a bit of a tug to pull though, so a teflon cylinder is an option, but only if you feel its needed.

//edit

no talk of upgrading over 328fps

I have a question, Who makes a good FTK for the vsr, I'm gona get a zero trigger, and I want 328 fps, what else do I need?

//edit

no talk of upgrading over 328fps

There isnt a tune up kit as such

you can buy cylinder sets

and you can buy a zero trigger.

pdi also do a V Trigger which im guessing is simular to the Zero trigger,

Basicaly,

the cylinder is the part that holds the spring, piston and spring guide.

the trigger mech holds the trigger sear, spring guide stopper and piston sear

the laylax zero trigger has its own special piston to work with, so getting acylinder kit would be pointless as you would still need to replace the piston.

upgrades are easy enough to fit alot easier than an aeg.

Wild Card, can you wait till after the weekend?

My PDI 6.01mm will be here midweek, (430mm length)

which is replacing my current 6.03mm 430mm length barrel.

i will be using it all weekend with SGM .29 bb.

so if you can wait ill be able to give you a better answer to which is more accurate.

Its not a question of 'No High FPS' in the perch, its just we cannot condone or inform people of how to actually upgrade their guns to fire at such high FPS.

Its an odd bit of UK legislation and as such, the wishes of the man Arnie himself have to be respected and it has to be adhered to.

Simple as really.

Anyway, let the conversations continue.

Archived