www.airsoftsniper.co.uk

TheBauer

• 3 months later...

I just want to thank you for making such a useful web. I enjoy reading it a lot and I hope to watch your dvd very soon :-). I think that more rifle and equipment reviews will improve your site but I know that it is difficult to get new hardware for review.

• 2 weeks later...

suggestion for a vid.

more of a spoof type really.

i mean you get geardos and stuff trying to get everything 'correct' for the impression they're doing (may it be seals, sas, some uber land warrior)

what about the equivilant for 'hunters'?

i mean about 4-5months ago i bought this deer grunt just to take the pee... what about getting the scent spray equivilant to lynx to girls in them adverts?

airsoft pheromone? lol

i know this is at 3am and might be a bit too OTT and random but hey :P if you guys dont think it's good... feel free to delete this post :P

just a thought of a funny vid :)

• 6 months later...

Just an update to let people know the site has been given an overhaul, im currently replacing articles that were on the site before hand, and would really appreciate people signing up and submiting there own articles, its dead easy to do.

TheBauer

Left hand side, under the menu, theres a login box, underneath that is some thing that says:

"No account yet?" Register

click on the register and this will take you to the sign up page.

Ive had 13 members resign up since yesterday so its definatly working.

if you still cannot see the link, follow this : http://www.airsoftsniper.co.uk/index.php?o...p;task=register

Dale

Archived