'ello everyone

The Crunchy Bunny

Well, hello everyone. I am the totally awsome Crunchy Bunny. I have been airsofting since 2001. You people may also know as AEGless Dude from the Airsoft Retreat Forums (AS-R). I decided to come on to these forums mostly because of the picture posts and the extensive review questions. I also like to see how our allies form the United Kingdom do there airsofting thing. Hope to see you all around, :D

Well, hello everyone. I am the totally awsome Crunchy Bunny. I have been airsofting since 2001. You people may also know as AEGless Dude from the Airsoft Retreat Forums (AS-R). I decided to come on to these forums mostly because of the picture posts and the extensive review questions. I also like to see how our allies form the United Kingdom do there airsofting thing. Hope to see you all around,  :D

I have loooongg departed from that place because of the rapid influx of total 1337 n00bs. Sort of like AirsoftCore—invaded and taken over by the same kind and ruined the good board it used to be.

A solid pity.

Yeah, AS-R is DENSE with noobs. Infact, the other day someone posted in a topic about TM M4's asking whether  they take green gas or not.

:mellow: Well, we kinda wish they did, a heavy GBB M4 that put out +1J would be a seller....

Don't bother going to AirsoftCore. Hardly any different.

Edit: I had a problem when I went back there after a good year or so "vacation" from there and observed that they had a problem understanding the concept of how a gun "fits" you. N00bs would come along chiming in how they like the M93R2 or so on when you can tell they've never held it. Same with M4s, M16s, AKs, etc...I was able to hold those kinds of guns before I bought them...and found that how the gun "fits" you is different that you "like" it.

FYI, the M93R2 is very FAT gun...I felt as being fatter than a MK23.

Archived