hfc vsr 11

Hawkeye68

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies if this is too much of a necro post. I thought it better to ask here, than start a new thread.

I'm thinking about getting one of these. I'll take out the weights, but I'm still planning on getting a stronger spring. Right now, I have an SP1** in the shopping cart, and I'm trying to get somewhere between *** and *** FPS, with .25s. Is an SP1** too powerful?

Also, I assume this takes TM VSR mags, but WGCShop says it doesn;t, which has me worried.

Finally, is the hop up decent, or should I try and find a new one?

Come on guys.... Discussions of how to get your stick firing over 1J are not allowed on here, those are the rules and as professional shooting individuals we all know that now dont we... of course we do.

I know its something that doesnt affect those people over the pond, but it does here in the UK, the reasons for it are well documented and whilst some dont agree with it (including myself) those are the rules that Arnie has put in place and those we must respect.

many thanks.

Archived