• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any problems with the VFC magazine? When I stick it in, it won't lock properly and stays loose thus causing feed problems. It feeds only if I push it upwards during firing. I tested one Marui/CA regular magazine and it seemed to work fine. I hope the problem is in the magazine and not in my gun <_<

I had the same problem with CA mags but I now Use ICS mags without any feed problems in my custom M4. I got a gift card from Airsoft Atlanta but for some reason they are saying that they may not carry the VFC416? this really sucks

seeing that I want one!!!! I even ask them to order it and I would do a write-up

(Field test) for them.. the CA/TM are not Different enough for me to purchase

one from them.. I wish I could sell my Gift card to someone so I could order one

now and not wait for them to make up there minds about getting one for me!!!!!

I still can't decide between the 10.5 inch and the 14.5 inch version... :S

If I get the 10.5 inch I'll also get a tightbore barrel as I need the accuracy - we play mainly woodland games. Which length of tightbore barrel would I need to get for the 10.5 inch version?

Thanks!

Wow, I love the HK416. The 10" version is just wow.. Seen as it's been a while since VFC released this, has anyone managed to install a battery into the stock(i.e. doing away with fugly PEQ box). :P

Just looking to know for future reference.

Cheers,

Hauk

Just recieved my Hk416 yesterday...

Externals were amazing basically. The Stock was a little cheap though... Internals went homosexual on me, cause I now have a short somewhere throughout my gun. Im sending it back to the original retailer, and getting another one.

Does anyone know how to remove the flashhider?

depending on what spring you use.. motor.. internals etc..

but for the Stock gun.. i believe about 1500 rounds maybe?

ANYWAYS UPDATES ON MY GUN!

Fixed the trigger locking up..

So yea..

NEW ADD ONS;

G&P Crane + Battery

G&P SPR Grip

G&P Troy Flashider

MadBull X Spacer (Bucking not installed)

UPCOMMING PARTS: (Soon)

Systema Low resistat switch assembly

MAG Mag HK Mag Set

G&P Bungee Sling (TAN)

LATER PARTS:

FTK Maybe??

Optics??

Rail Ribs

anyways the past month or 2 i played 2 games.

Game 1

Turned out so bad that i had to stop using my gun. the trigger locked up so much that i field opened the gun to the gearbox parts n put it back together. fried ok for a few shots n then locked up.

Game 2 (yesterday)

all my mags for some reason didnt work... used my friends G&G Mag n yay finally something works. 5 mins later my trigger switched fried on me WTF!??!?!?!?!?!! n yea.. put the gun away n used my friends gun..

so far after my upgrade goodies the gun has been pooping on me..

ill be upgrade the trigger wire unit soon n report back. like i said on my first post or so.. the trigger wire unit SUCK!!!!!!!!

im running 9.6 btw.

Wow, that sounds horrible - and I'm about to buy one of these!! :o

As I am already ordering the gun with a few upgrades preinstalled, could you let me know which trigger unit you will install? I'll have them upgrade it before shipping because I don't want to fry anything!

Cheers dude ;)

Edited by alpha54

Sorry for the double post, but for some reason I can't edit my previous post!

I have a quick question about the length of the inner barrel in the 10-inch version. On WGC and UNC it says that the barrel length is 267mm - however, the closest tightbore barrel is only 247mm long.

Why would VFC choose such a weird barrel length - this means that I would loose range if I installed a tightbore which is really too short, right?

Somehow, this isn't making sense to me... :blink:

Edited by alpha54
depending on what spring you use.. motor.. internals etc..

but for the Stock gun.. i believe about 1500 rounds maybe?

(...)

I'll be using stock for some time after buying, only with low caps so I think that 1500 rounds is more than enough for me. Thanks for the answer.

Wow, that sounds horrible - and I'm about to buy one of these!! :o

As I am already ordering the gun with a few upgrades preinstalled, could you let me know which trigger unit you will install? I'll have them upgrade it before shipping because I don't want to fry anything!

Cheers dude ;)

im getting the systema low resistant switch assembly. as stated above.

the gun was awesome before.. but after the Crane stock installation.. all hell broke loose haha..

o well..