• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the A route. You dont need to go down too low, just enough tucked in the lower body is fine then up through a small kinda of a hole in the lower right.

th_IMG_0243.jpg

the heck? lol y didnt you just rewire from the inside and have the wires comming out of the hole on the back of the gearbox?

Got the wires through the gearbox. Thanks for the help. Another question about the hopup. What buckings do you use? So far I've tried VFC, Marui and Prometheus ones and none of them worked so well. VFC and marui had quite a poor accuracy and Prometheus jammed the bb's into the hop chamber. I've heard some good stuff about Guarder and KM buckings so how are these? Maybe the cold winter here in the north makes everything malfunctioning :rolleyes:

Prometheus are pretty much the best out there - they work amazingly for everyone I know that uses them... not sure what went wrong with yours... :unsure:

I use a Guarder Soft Bucking, just because Prometheus were out of stock when I placed my last order, and it seems to work great as well - very accurate! :)

well im in need of some money... since im practicly broke..

If anyone needs there 416 ungraded in anyway.. i will be happy to do it for em for a small price... yea im desprite now

anyways..

my gun is now battle ready..

Updated internal external etc:

External:

-VFC Hk416 Compact (with flip-up Sight)

-G&P Troy Flashider

-G&P SPR Pistol grip

-G&P Crane stock

-G&P 1 pt bungee sling

-Knights armament( SP) vert grip

Internal:

-M100 Spring

-Systema Low resistant switch assembly

-i believe systema low resistant wires or promethius wires wired to the crane stock

-Systema High torque motor (i believe it a high torque.. not to sure but it was "free" i guess)

acc:

VFC Hi-cap mag

CA Hi-cap mag

G&P Mid cap mag

8x Mag HK Mags

TM super hi speed loader (m4 mag)

<sigh> so far so good.. just need a new battery.. cuz the old one fried.. my stock still smells like burnt battery lol..

Thanks for all the technical advice everyone, I've only skirmished mine once so far, but if it locks up and autos on me, I'll know where to go. From what I can tell, mine does the opposite, wher it won't register the change in the fire selector, and I'll find myself squeezing the trigger without it doing anything. meh, I'll take it apart one of these days.

No, it's my 11.1 lipo unit..  Do they make a 3 round burst adapter??

Yeah, I think it was Airtronics or someone who made a little adapter that went between the battery and wherever the battery connects. I guess it regulates the flow to only allow 3 shots when using full auto. kinda cool, and easy to put in and take out. there's info on the forums about it.

I don't know why any one hasn't put one of the G&P short stocks on these.. I'm waiting for mine to arive, and then I'll put up a picture.