A big thank you to all who took the time to post information in this thread. You helped convince me to take the plunge and buy one.

It arrived yesterday :) :) :D

I love it.

I've got a STAR clubfoot stock, tightbore, Halo silencer and aimpoint coming in next week. I really appreciate the tips on how to wire it up.

Quick question - how do the body pins come out? just punch them out?

I love how this gun field dresses. Punch through the pin in front and just slide the upper receiver foward and thats it. Hold it upside down so the Hop-up and barrel dont just fall out. After you break it loose, have it upright at first it was tight for me but after awhile it loosed up turn it over and slide it foward. No need to take the RIS off or anthing. Simple!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided if I got this upgrade I might as well go full out, anyone know any reason why a Hurricane 416 style stock wouldn't fit? It's meant to be the best of all the crane stocks due to the battery layout.

Hmmm, thats weird. I just think the Hurricane stock is ugly so i wont touch it. You saying it wouldnt fit the stock buffer tube?

Hmmm, thats weird. I just think the Hurricane stock is ugly so i wont touch it. You saying it wouldnt fit the stock buffer tube?

Not really, just checking that it fits. I imagine it does as it seems that every M16 style stock fits every M16 style gun.

It's just that its almost the most expensive type of stock so I wouldn't want to buy it then find out it doesn't fit :o

Ugh, my first skirmish with the gun, and it starts firing full auto and wouldn't stop until I disconnected the battery.

I'm disappointed, but I'm glad I had read this thread. I had ordered a system low-res switch with the gun, and figured it was inevitable before it needed it. So, time to take it apart, rewire it, get it using my Clubfoot stock, and get a tightbore in there, M120, etc, etc...

Thanks again for all your help guys.

alpha54, about the King arms vertical grip you ordered... Is it the one that's copied from the Tango down one? Because if it is, your gonna have some hard time with it. I have one and it doesn't fit at all. The rails on the HK416 are somehow different from the standard ones and the grip is so wobbly that it cant be seriously used. Maybe you can confirm this when you get yours. I hope it's just my grip but I highly doubt it.

Hey guys my VFC hk416 is shooting fully auto on me. The only way for me to get it to stop shooting is take out the battery>_> hmmm.. Any ideas?

phil

You might want to read through this thread from the beginning. This appears to be a somewhat common problem.

VFC 416 (short version), a Systema low resistance switch assembly, a G&P M4A1 Extended Battery Buttstock ( black ), a 9.6v battery to fit the stock, and a Guarder hop up bucking

Sound good?

just remember.. To moddify the systema switch assembly. the VFC gearbox does not have the selector plate with the metal contacts.

also a tip for the crane. Reinforce the wire area that touches the buffer tube. ALSO remember to file it down so its not sharp. because you WILL short the battery. WILL I SAY!!

and the aftermarket buckings. for some reason im having a problem with putting it on. it seems WAY to tite to slide in. i put lots of lubicant but it was STILL to tite ( :waggle: lets not be dirty now :D ) jk and it streches it so i cant put the locking clip on..

so yea any advice? i want to get the MADbull shark fin bucking in. i just have the MB X Spacer in and having that alone my accuracy and hop improved like crazy..