If you've never opened a gear box before, I'd recommend having the shop do it for you. The switch assembly you need is the version for the M4A1, XM177 and CAR15.

:)

One can never learn how to do it if one never does it himself right? :) How about that King arms vertical foregrip then, did you got it already alpha54? I'm very curious about the fit.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i rewired my gearbox.. i basiclly redid the WHOLE wire set. low resistant wires from the contacts al the way back to the battery connectors. if youve opened a m16 gearbox before.. it looks exactly like that. if airsoftplayer was still on.. ide have a picture already of how to wire it to the rear.

How about that King arms vertical foregrip then, did you got it already alpha54? I'm very curious about the fit.

Sadly I haven't got it yet... :(

One of the parts I ordered was out-of-stock, so they will ship the order sometime this week once they've gotten a hold of it. :)

i found a way to make it easier to remove the mag release... im just debating if i should share my secrets.... ;)

ok here how u do it hehe

do what you gotta do... and then when u wanna take the mag release off.. (have the upper off the lower).. to make it easier.. u gotta remove the bolt release.. to do that.. press down on that thing on the opposite side of the bolt release.. (press dowwards) and then remove the bolt release..

everything else should be.. common sense. hope that helps everyone..

the hell im sure itll help EVERYONE haha

sorry to be off topic but, it has to do with my vfc hk416 i want. my mom and dad told me i had a secret savings account, and it seems i have about $1500 in there....hopefully i can get my mom to agree to let me take some money out :) so i can get the hk416 sooner :D

Well, I have one for sale....with H&K trademarks and I'm in the U.S.

I've had it fully upgraded internally and it has some nice external upgrades too. I do think it needs a new cut-off lever though, but the buyer can buy that inexpensive part almost anywhere. I recommend the Guarder steel cut-off lever. I would buy one,but I don't have anymore money to spend on this baby anymore....spent the last $730 of my money on it and I need to pay of my debt now. I'm terrible with credit cards.

;)

Here it is:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/classifieds...php?product=733

Hi guys. I've decided to start saving for my HK-416 again. And I have looked at all the parts that I would like in the rifle.

So far I have the following:

1. VFC HK-416 DX (with both barrel lengths) US$505

2. Systema Low Resistence Switch Assembly US$29.50

3. Tasco 3-9X50mm Scope US$47.50

4. G&P 25mm Mount Rings US$20

5. G&P M16 Solid Stock US$45

Installation fee for Systema Switch assemby: ~US$30/40

Total: US$687

I think I'll be able to raise that amount of money in time. And I did a concept photoshop for you all to see.

hk_416_scope.jpg

And I was thinking of adding a bipod. But I'm not sure. Any input on that?

And, is there any other parts you think I should add so that the reliability of the rifle will increase?

Thanks a mill' :D

Hauk

sorry to be off topic but, it has to do with my vfc hk416 i want. my mom and dad told me i had a secret savings account, and it seems i have about $1500 in there....hopefully i can get my mom to agree to let me take some money out :) so i can get the hk416 sooner :D

To hell with education! Much better to have some toy guns

Edited by Lithium Jack
Well, I have one for sale....with H&K trademarks  and I'm in the U.S.

I've had it fully upgraded internally and it has some nice external upgrades too. I do think it needs a new cut-off lever though, but the buyer can buy that inexpensive part almost anywhere. I recommend the Guarder steel cut-off lever. I would buy one,but I don't have anymore money to spend on this baby anymore....spent the last $730 of my money on it and I need to pay of my debt now. I'm terrible with credit cards.

;)

Here it is:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/classifieds...php?product=733

Ah, its alright mang. I wanted the LEstock on. thanks though

your still debating sarge? whats the hold up, get a HK already!

ok, seriously what are you having a hard time deciding on? looks?, function? brand? if you think about it an AEG is pretty much an AEG it all shoots the same. so it must be either brand or looks.

if you get the hurricane you get 3 lengths....10, 14.5, 16.5 :)

Lol, mostly my debate is looks. Right now it is about what do I want to get first. I will be getting both eventually

I just sent in for a quote on my HK416 and it will cost $708 shipped from UnCo including installation of stock and wire assembly. Compared to $340 on the M15, so yeah I guess it a question of how much do I really want to spend.

Don't be surprized on how long it takes me to decide, I've been trying to figure out what I want for about half a year now as I slowly saved money for the rifle I finally pick. I just now have finally got it down to two rifles that I want.

I emailed them too - no reply yet.

It was strange - when I removed my switch, I saw tell-tale signs that someone had attempted to file it down to be a better fit - just like had been discussed as a possible fix earlier in this thread.

This leads me to believe that AirsoftGI sent me either a return, or one that they had attempted to fix in-store before sending it out. Mine of course had the auto-lock problem during its first skirmish. I was tempted to just send it back, but I had the parts to fix it so I went ahead and opened it up.

I'm still really irked though that this is a known issue that retailers are trying to fix before sending out the guns, and its still happening. At least mine is fixed, but it would be nice to get a response from VFC on the issue.