http://cgi.ebay.com/SYSTEMA-Large-Capacity...oQQcmdZViewItem

Is this the item that i need for rewiring the cables to the stock?

Cuz it mentions the following:

For Foregrip Battery Configuration Airsoft AEG..

i need it to go to the stock, not in front ;)

Apparently there are 2 types?

One for :

Suitable For M16-A1, VN, A2, MP5-A4, A5, SD5, SD6, G3-A3, A4, MC51

the other one for :

For XM177 & CAR15

Which one should i select ?

rgds,

Kenny

Edited by morb
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hmmmm how much I loved to read the 50 pages of this topic, just a few hours after I paid and ordered one of these. It's good to know it has problems... NOT!

We'll see how it turns out. I should have known. I tested one from a team mate last week and it went auto on me. Oh well... Too late now. Even so, I feel this gun is well worth it's 400€ price tag.

Will post some feedback on how it performs after a few games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If your wondering how it looks with the short stock, here is my 416

Modify 7mm gearset

Guarder SP110

Systema Tappet plate

Systema Selector plate

G&G low resistence wires

Hummer EG1300 motor

Shoots around 370 with a 9.6 with an awesome rate of fire.

I removed the bolt ability as it was a *badgeress* removing and putting it back on to put take out the gearbox. I'm gonna change my tamiyas to deans in a little. I got a systema 6.03 comming soon.

DSC06679.jpg

Edited by Spartan452

Spartan, could you take a picture with just the normal rail mounted sights instead of the ACOG?

Did you have to make any modifications to the stock tube to get the fixed stock to fit?

And how long is the 416 stock? Is it the same length as the collapsible stock all the way collapsed, or is it somewhere in between?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a used VFC 416 turn up in the mail last week. It has a G&P Crane stock with the battery wired to the rear.

The battery appeared to be dead, and being in a very small town I had to send across the country for Deans connectors to wire it to the charger.

That battery appears to be charged now, but when it is connected there is nothing, no click, no whirr, not a thing. It shows live on a tester and when hooked up to another gizmo that runs on 9V it provides power.

I have more Deans on the way, so I can wire another battery up and in the meantime I don't want to start yanking stuff apart till I know what's gone on. The seller is sure that it was running when he shipped it, and he is talking to me about this.

Anyone see this before?

• 1 month later...
Anyone know if there's any takedown guides out there? Tried searching here, and on Google, but no luck so far.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but I'll post it anyway.

Once you take off the upper and stock it should look like this.

post-20395-1208543806_thumb.jpg

Then take the bolt catch off, also if you have the stock gearbox there will be a sort of clamp holding the bolt catch, Simply push it down once you've remove the pin going through the bolt catch. Then remove

post-20395-1208543817_thumb.jpg

Then get the mag catch off by pressing it in and rotating the opposite side counter clockwise to separate it.

post-20395-1208543831_thumb.jpg

You should end up with these parts

post-20395-1208543848_thumb.jpg

Then push this pin all the way out

post-20395-1208543860_thumb.jpg

Then push this one out (note, it wont come out all the way just let it hang once its far enough out)

post-20395-1208543872_thumb.jpg

Remove the baseplate of the grip and remove the motor, then remove the actual pistol grip by the (2) screws if its the stock one, this one had 4.

post-20395-1208543893_thumb.jpg

Then this is what you should end up with.

post-20395-1208543903_thumb.jpg

Also I forgot to add a picture of removing the screw that goes through the buffer tube. But If you have removed the buffer tube this wont be an issue.

Hope that was what you wanted and it helps at least someone lol. BTW I apologize ahead of time for this not being extremely user friendly. Hopefully the pics will help, heh

Edited by Sniperman15
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone installed a different hop-up unit in theirs yet? Not being able to put a guarder clear bucking in it is bothering me. Everything other than the stock one stretches or wont feed right. The only thing Ive gotten to work is a systema rubber which I have to trim a bit shorter for the C-clip to fit back on.

Has anyone installed a different hop-up unit in theirs yet? Not being able to put a guarder clear bucking in it is bothering me. Everything other than the stock one stretches or wont feed right. The only thing Ive gotten to work is a systema rubber which I have to trim a bit shorter for the C-clip to fit back on.

King arms or g&p work fine.

I had a used VFC 416 turn up in the mail last week. It has a G&P Crane stock with the battery wired to the rear.

The battery appeared to be dead, and being in a very small town I had to send across the country for Deans connectors to wire it to the charger.

That battery appears to be charged now, but when it is connected there is nothing, no click, no whirr, not a thing. It shows live on a tester and when hooked up to another gizmo that runs on 9V it provides power.

I have more Deans on the way, so I can wire another battery up and in the meantime I don't want to start yanking stuff apart till I know what's gone on. The seller is sure that it was running when he shipped it, and he is talking to me about this.

Anyone see this before?

I had the same problem, try another battery if you have one. That would allow you to determine if there's an internal wiring problem, or something wrong with the specific battery.

Wow thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did your happen to read any of my posts after the one first one six months ago detailing the actual problem and the solutions?

I had the same problem, try another battery if you have one. That would allow you to determine if there's an internal wiring problem, or something wrong with the specific battery.
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...