• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im perdy mad now... so yea awhile back i lose the pin on the chargin handle that holds the locking arm and spring..

NOW!

hired some people over to clean up the house.. n they freaken threw the locking arm and spring away....

anyways.. anyone got a crane stock they wanna sell or trade for a peq? le stock? lol + cash? or a Cold steel Triple Action DE?

my Christmas/birthday list is an AKS74UN, AKS74U, and upgrades for the AKS series and my p226. oh and a few computer parts :P

EDIT*

sorry that was a bit off topic, here uhm.

ya systema springs arent too great, i think im going to get prometheus next too

Edited by 0nslaught

Any updates on this AEG? Does it perform well? Any problems? How many different magazines have you used?

I'm so buying this AEG this saturday and i'd like to know more about it. There is so little info on it.

Thanks! Zune

Any updates on this AEG? Does it perform well? Any problems? How many different magazines have you used? 

I'm so buying this AEG this saturday and i'd like to know more about it. There is so little info on it.

Thanks! Zune

still performing strong. but hasnt had much use lately.. next game is on sunday.

ive used... CA Hi-caps, G&P Midcaps, Star lowcap, and the VFC hicap.. all fed nicely.

"can the accuracy/range be compared to a stock TM/CA?"

i think TM has better accuracy.. one reason better bucking.

"has anyone tried it w/ MAG mid-caps?"

-works fine i think.. my friend uses em on his hk416

Thanks for the reply. I just came back from San Marino (1000 km trip :D ) and i've bought the beauty. I tested it in the shop and the ROF is really crazy with 9,6V. Now i just have to figure out how to press the bolt release. :D I'll downgrade it to 290-300 FPS and see what that it does to ROF.

Cheers! Zune

Edited by Zune

Well i tested it today (3,5 hour game in wet conditions, approx. 1500-2000 BBs). The gun works OK. At one time my trigger siezed(sp??) and i had to disconnect the battery to stop it. When i tried to plug it back in it was still shooting so i tapped the trigger and it stopped. Hm...Other than that it works great. It's accurate and shoots over forum limits (i chronoed it and it's something like M110). It shoots very constant with variation of +/-2 FPS. Also my battery died quite fast but i think my POS charger and the strong spring might have something to do with it. All in all i'm very satisfied for now. I'll change the spring to SP85 and hop-up rubber for Guarder. Hi-cap works great and so do Marui standard low-caps.

Cheers! Zune