Own Firearms?

PILMAN

I'm not discussing how a firearm works on the site so I think i'm safe with the rules :)

Does anyone here own a firearm? I'm not sure how the laws are outside of the US other than the obvious with some pistol restrictions in canada, I think handguns banned in UK though I believe some rifles are allowed, and most guns banned in australia as long as it's not over 9mm?

I own a H&K USP .45 full size and a Polish SK. Next purchase will be a mossberg 590 shotgun.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own two shotguns (obviously in my dad's name since I'm a minor, but I paid for them) for trap. Beretta AL391 with custom fitted NCP stock and Browning BT99 with Wenig stock.

My dad on the other hand owns many things.....

:EDIT:

Well, obviously I don't, but, see....

...well, my dad owns 2 Chinese Kalashkalinova AK-47's, 20 30rd magazines, 2 5rd magazines, and 1 100rd drum magazines...

...what? No, I'm serious...

EDIT: The drum mags are 1 not 2, woops.

Lucky ;). We have a law here in Ohio that only allows you to have magazines that hold no more than 32 rounds...so no drums for us.

:EDIT:

Lucky ;). We have a law here in Ohio that only allows you to have magazines that hold no more than 32 rounds...so no drums for us.

We have a law here that says you can hunt with any semi-auto gun.

Both AK's are still semi. (Wanted to avoid legal s***)

You thinking what I'm thinking?

My dad just put himself on the waiting list for a military surplus M14, big fan of the 14s. He said that he might let me apply for a licence and get a gun. Im thinking of an SKS, in Hawaii you can only have semi auto or bolt action guns so it would fit the criteria, not to mention it never jams.

Dont you mean 226? And what connections? They are available to civilians.

Lets see.. There are no Kalashnikov factories in China.

:rolleyes: Silly, kalashkalinova style, not actual kalashkalinova guns, against the type 56...

In other words, its the Kalashkalinova design, just made in china. Hang on, I'll get some pics...

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the exact things. Sorry, probably should have refered to them by their real name, MAK-90. Chinese Kalashkalinova's are what we southerners call them. Sorry for the missunderstanding...

Obviously, all traditional AK copies are based off the Kalashnikov.

Correct. But when you say 'Chinese AK' to most people, they think of the type 56...

Here is that link for anyone who missed my edit. It is technically called the MAK-90. Beautiful gun. Kicks like hell.

Archived