Own Firearms?

PILMAN

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handguns:

-Ruger 22/45 P4 (blued, 4" bull barrel) with suppressor. .22LR

-Glock 19 with tritium sights and extended threaded barrel for a suppressor. 9x19

-Ruger KGP161 (stainless, 6" barrel) .357 Magnum

-SIG Sauer X-Five .40 S&W

Long arms:

-Mossberg M590 Military 12 ga.

-AR-15 type carbine built from components (Colt LE Carbine flat top upper w. 14.5" barrel, ASA lower receiver, Colt 6 position stock) with suppressor. Basically looks like an M4A1 minus full auto and Colt markings on the lower. 5.56 NATO

-Saiga M3 Exp 01B, civilian version of the AK-103. (Lacks a folding stock, full auto, a couple of rear sight markings and has a "marking" chamber. All the other "evil" features such as the pistol grip, threaded barrel and muzzle brake are there. Modified to take standard AK magazines.) 7.62x39

Collection will continue to expand. I'm thinking of a Glock 17 to compete in IPSC Production division. Also an AR-10 variant of some kind would be nice.

-Sale

Handguns:

-Ruger 22/45 P4 (blued, 4" bull barrel) with suppressor. .22LR

-Glock 19 with tritium sights and extended threaded barrel for a suppressor. 9x19

-Ruger KGP161 (stainless, 6" barrel) .357 Magnum

-SIG Sauer X-Five .40 S&W

Long arms:

-Mossberg M590 Military 12 ga.

-AR-15 type carbine built from components (Colt LE Carbine flat top upper w. 14.5" barrel, ASA lower receiver, Colt 6 position stock) with suppressor. Basically looks like an M4A1 minus full auto and Colt markings on the lower. 5.56 NATO

-Saiga M3, civilian version of the AK-103. (Lacks a folding stock, full auto, a couple of rear sight markings and has a "marking" chamber. All the other "evil" features such as the pistol grip, threaded barrel and muzzle brake are there. Modified to take standard AK magazines.) 7.62x39

Collection will continue to expand. I'm thinking of a Glock 17 to compete in IPSC Production division. Also an AR-10 variant of some kind would be nice.

-Sale

Wow you can own this in Hong Kong?

I use to have handguns until they were confiscated under the handgun ban after the Dunblane incident.

They were P226 SIG 9mm

Para Ordnance P14-45

S&W Model 629 8.75 inch 44 mag with full length extractor shroud and unfluted cylinder - that was big and mean.

The only thing I regret is not shooting more when we were allowed - I miss my little SIG :wub:

I think its time for me to move..  :blink:

Depending where you live, if NFA(supressor, short barelled rifle, short barelled shotgun, any other weapon full auto that was registered before the ban.)is allowed you can have them.

Fill out a form, pay 200 tax and you can own it!

I dont own any personally, but my stepfather does.

FrankenFAL, based on an Imbel I believe.

WASR10.

An SKS(not sure on country though..)

Glock 19

Springfield Armory XD45acp service model(i believe..)

Ruger SP101 2 inch bbl

K31 and some other ###### I cant be bothered to remember.

None as yet (apart from the gorgeous air rifle shown below, but technically that's not a firearm :P), but I'll be applying for my FAC in the near future once I've sorted out membership to my local club and passed the probationary period.

Then I'll get myself a .22LR match rifle and once I figure out how to get a gun safe in my flat that will adhere to Home Office regs, probably a 7.62mm match rifle too.

fw700.jpg

I use to have handguns until they were confiscated under the handgun ban after the Dunblane incident.

They were P226 SIG 9mm

Para Ordnance P14-45

S&W Model 629 8.75 inch 44 mag with full length extractor shroud and unfluted cylinder - that was big and mean.

The only thing I regret is not shooting more when we were allowed - I miss my little SIG  :wub:

Did they compensate you when you handed them in? Did anyone not hand them in or were handguns required to be registered, also how did they contact you?

Lets see.. There are no Kalashnikov factories in China. Its a Chinese copy, not a Kalashnikov.

Well technically there are no "kalashnikov" factories in Russia.

The name kalashnikov refers to the designer/design bureau not the producer. They're produced by Izhmash. :)

But back to the thread -

1975 Browning FN 12 bore trap B-grade

2 1960s vintage Webley & scott 12 bore 2 3/4 & 2 1/2 chambers respectively side by side

Also in negoiations with local dealer regarding Kimber 1911A11 rimfire target [pending licensing]

Of course my secret stash of airsoft are no longer "fire arms" :rolleyes:

Did they compensate you when you handed them in? Did anyone not hand them in or were handguns required to be registered, also how did they contact you?

Hi. Yes all registered handguns were compensated and you had to indicate the condition of the gun, which translated to a fixed payment depending on which box you ticked. Also bullets and reloading equipment etc. was valued and compensation made. I think I got £1,300. It wasn't the money though, it's something I enjoyed doing.

Basically it was split by regional constabularies, and each dealt with the firearm certificates they had issued. My alloted number from Bedfordshire constabulary was number 313, and they gave you a two week window whereby you HAD to hand them over, or else they would consider it illegal possession.

Sentinel

:havoc:

Hey! I did this forum and it got deleted...

My father owns

Silenced P22

Beretta 92FS

Glock 17 (internal laser)

Glock 26 (internal laser)

S&W chief special

Ruger mini-14

Remington shotty

Mossberg shotty (pistol grip)

22 rifle (silenced)

UZI! :)

Sold tech-9 recently

I'm probably forgetting some but that's quite a few of em!

Archived