I Never Thought The Insurgents Would Sink This Low

Catchv22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Go quick before they pull his arms from the sockets RUN BANZAI RUN LIKE THE WIND...

Conversation l8tr that day between the thunder cats and omega prime:

"Tango Charlie To Oscar Papa we are requesting a air strike one position ZERO THREE NINER,Requesting Three lasre guided missles..."

Request Granted..Get Ur *** outta there now!"

has anyone considered the possibility that these insurgents are in fact action figures themselves, and in the world of plastic this is a very serious situation that you are mocking? Who are you tyo say that the life of an action figure is worth less than that of a man? did he not fight just as hard for his country? Did he not make the same sacrafices? you people make me sick...

has anyone considered the possibility that these insurgents are in fact action figures themselves, and in the world of plastic this is a very serious situation that you are mocking? Who are you tyo say that the life of an action figure is worth less than that of a man? did he not fight just as hard for his country? Did he not make the same sacrafices? you people make me sick...

*hangs head in shame*

Hey, don't bring that *fruitcage* on me! I'm ready to deploy a crack team of Transformers (including 3 Optimus Primes!!!) and you think I'm mocking this? Just as soon as the US embassy give the word, Jetfire's gonna fly the whole lot over there to give those plastic insurgents the *albatross*-whupping of a lifetime! Don't you DARE suggest we're not taking this seriously!

:zorro:

Someone's taken a mall page out of my book. I want ti back!

I haven't been here long enough to know who you are, let alone rape your style..  ;)

If i had any grasp on what you were trying to atriculate, i shant imagine that suicide would be out of the question in some odd condescending mannerism whilst viewing cows muhcning on beef.

I heard they're now plotting to raid the white house for Bush's favorite dump truck... :blink: what animal cruelty these people possess. America will invade every country in the Middle East until every poor muslim action figure is "liberated"

Archived