Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USMC grunt

Funny Military Pics

Wrong. Wrong Aircraft (that's an Antonov), wrong people (Those are Africans, not Asians). Think you'll find it's from something like a Bond movie, or similar.

ya, sekiryu is rite, it is from lord of war. that movie rocks.

it has a lot of inaccuracies, but it's more the point that it is trying to prove than how realistic it is.

a lot of points.

it depends on the person though. personally i felt that it showed a lot of other peoples points of view verry well, and also showed that people do not really change.

there are a lot of other points, but it would take forever to point them out and explain them.

No, I only have to scan for pictures in a pictures thread. ;)

you had to read his profile to read know he was a grunt.

Leaving two options:

A. You stalk him.

B. You saw the thread and looked at his name, then looked at the thread and saw he was the author then closed your eyes and scrolled down the page. and then clicked reply.

GOTCHA! hahaha justplaying

you know that photo was staged, right?...The fellas in it were not the first to the top of the hill and did not raise the first flag on Iwo Jima.

like a photo op, recreation.

you had to read his profile to read know he was a grunt.

Leaving two options:

A. You stalk him.

B. You saw the thread and looked at his name, then looked at the thread and saw he was the author then closed your eyes and scrolled down the page. and then clicked reply.

GOTCHA! hahaha justplaying

Actually, no, he's sent me insulting PMs telling me to get a life, and that his life is the Corps. Typical of a grunt.

not meaning to take sides. but I'd be offeneded if you said "typical of an asian" or "typical teenager" or "typical guy with a gun to my head"

maybe it's a teen thing, but I don't like being stereotyped.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.