Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USMC grunt

Funny Military Pics

hu, well are you guys done? because i don't know where this entire argument started really, but i would prefer not to know.

anyhoo, this thread was pretty cool at first till the arguments started... so i beg of you, please can we get back on topic?

i'll even get us started: one click relief

did... did anybody... oy vey. :( i am almost at the point of giving up and starting a new thread. PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!! or at least stop fighting here, PM insults to each other or something, just please don't make the rest of us suffer.

did... did anybody... oy vey. :( i am almost at the point of giving up and starting a new thread. PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!! or at least stop fighting here, PM insults to each other or something, just please don't make the rest of us suffer.

lol, i hear that. you can technically get it here, but it is not really popular... i mean, it's like as popular as airsoft was before you british people got us americans into it.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is quite popular.

Monty Python's Flying Circus (or Monty Python whatever Flying Circus) has a cult following.

The other movies I've never heard much of, other than that they're "wierd". Not that that's a problem for me....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.