Funny Military Pics

USMC grunt

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friggin coward,

you were the one who was neg repping me 2-3 times before i could even nep rep back for ur *beep*.

thats really manly

like kicking someone in the stomach when theyre down

You do know you're not supposed to retaliate negreps? If you got an unfair negrep, report it to the mods and they will remove it if they agree.

-Sale

friggin coward,

you were the one who was neg repping me 2-3 times before i could even nep rep back for ur *beep*.

thats really manly

like kicking someone in the stomach when theyre down

Um, yeah. There's a reason for my -1 reps. Here's my first one:

Two things.

1. You're very stubborn and not a good poster. Learn how to use the forums, and then maybe I'll take this away later.

2. Don't think for a minute that anybody cares about you. Because we don't.

Now get out.

Oh, and I'm in Hawaii, so don't call me a Brit or a Jap or anything.

This was in response to your attitude towards the other forum users who decided disagree with you and was met with the utmost amount of rudeness and disrespect. My second -1 was this:

I'll answer for Misfit.

A 'poolee' is an unofficial rank assigned by Marine recruiters to newly enlisted recruits in the delayed entry program and awaiting depatrure to recruit training.

Basically, an idiot who gets to act like an immature *beep* until they get the snot beaten out of them at Boot. Grow up, or at least act your age. It'll save you a lot of hassle when you're out in the pouring rain doing push-ups in the mud.

This was in response to your response to Misfit's -1 rep which WAS a personal insult. In other words, your two -1 reps towards me, which were:

guess why

and

u should know

respectively, are totally unjustified retaliatory -1 reps. I have not, however, reported them because they show your immaturity. Things that show truth I do not report. That being said, I thank Jagdraben for countering those -1 reps, even though he did not need to. So, I shall repeat myself:

Grow up, or at least act your age. It'll save you a lot of hassle when you're out in the pouring rain doing push-ups in the mud.

thank you for getting everyone back on track.  :)

another funny rocket blooper, lol.

o god, these guys are a bunch of f-ing retards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYjn-9Q28w...related&search=

Love the fact the translator tells the Afghan army officer to shoot the soldier.

Archived