Funny Military Pics

USMC grunt

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mine was supposed to be (USMC) poolee or something but the mods here cant change names.

so dumbasses like viper stalk me and still dont get it

That's funny, I'm not the one giving you -1 points without reason.

Oh, about that poolee bullhonkery, a quick look through your reputation points brings up something I brought up before, but will now make a screenshot of because you're obviously going to try and get out of it.

ohdearmeal4.th.jpg

If you can't read the text because you're using a dinosaur of a computer, or are illiterate, I'll quote it again as well.

I'll answer for Misfit.

A 'poolee' is an unofficial rank assigned by Marine recruiters to newly enlisted recruits in the delayed entry program and awaiting depatrure to recruit training.

Basically, an idiot who gets to act like an immature *beep* until they get the snot beaten out of them at Boot. Grow up, or at least act your age. It'll save you a lot of hassle when you're out in the pouring rain doing push-ups in the mud.

Oh, and I only checked because you gave me one, I brought it out in the open, and then sekiryu pointed out that he got one as well. So this time, I decided to check if you did it again when you gave me another one, and sure enough you did.

Oh snap, that's right, you weren't here for Asso.  Hang on a second then.

For now, the reputation he left.

:huh:

Wow. That's... interesting. Especially given that most of the posts don't seem inflamatory in the slightest... maybe I should go back in time further....

EDIT: It seems that some of the records have been purged. That does it. To the tax records!

dude youre 20 or whatever and you watch sissy cartoons

Dude, who gives a rat's *albatross*? Honestly? Stop trying to start a flame-war.

If I were Sledge I'd say something like, 'Quiet child, the adults are talking.'

Followed by something looking a bit like this: :pirate:®

But I'm not. So I won't. Except hypothetically.

dude youre 20 or whatever and you watch sissy cartoons

As sekiryu has pointed out earlier in this thread:

Right--watching someone being disembowled by a katana is something found in a "sissy cartoon".

Grow up.

I think the only sissy cartoon I watch is Kids Next Door, because that show is hilarious from time to time. And even that I can't stand to watch more than once a month.

Happiness is a good thing.

The point still stands: Why do you care? It doesn't harm anyone. It certainly doesn't affect you. All it is is a senseless ad hominen attack that cannot possibly show anything negative about him. So what if he watches sissy cartoons? A lot of servicemen and women do, too. At the end of the day it changes nothing.

I wonder if I could get tickets to his MCRD series? I'd love to see the three weeks of him getting his bowels removed through his nasal passages by the DIs.

Note to Grunt: you are not yet priveledged of the title "Marine" nor any of its derivatives. Please stop dragging the name through the dirt, mud, sludge, and other nastiness that you reside in for the rest of us. You're making baby Jesus cry.

Ah, here we go, I finally found it. An actual MSN conversation with Asso and his obvious lover, Marco.

For those of you who will just say "tl;dr", here's a quick overview:

Asso adds me, pretends not to know me, adds his friend, they decide to try and insult me, I add my friend to watch, he butts in when he sees how stupid the two of them are put together, they attempt to insult me in Spanish, my friend retorts in Spanish, they start speaking English again, and at the very end, they pretty much just stopped.

Oh, and because I never blocked Asso, he would unblock me, paste pre-written 'insults', and sign off before I could even get the chance to read it. The shining example of maturity.

layer_cake22_hotmail.com.txt

Ah, here we go, I finally found it.  An actual MSN conversation with Asso and his obvious lover, Marco.

For those of you who will just say "tl;dr", here's a quick overview:

Asso adds me, pretends not to know me, adds his friend, they decide to try and insult me, I add my friend to watch, he butts in when he sees how stupid the two of them are put together, they attempt to insult me in Spanish, my friend retorts in Spanish, they start speaking English again, and at the very end, they pretty much just stopped.

Oh, and because I never blocked Asso, he would unblock me, paste pre-written 'insults', and sign off before I could even get the chance to read it.  The shining example of maturity.

arguing online is like the special olympics to you, aint it viper.

how many times did you win

see this,

why do you make it all about me becoming a Marine.

It has EVERYTHING to do with you becoming a Marine. Your actions would result in you getting Dishonorably Discharged for Conduct Unbecoming. We're trying to tell you this, but apparently, it won't sink in.

it has nothing to do with that. i ignore your usernames, i suggest you do the same.

Normally we would, but the fact that all you do is post mindless dribble about the Corps on a forum where only 10% of the userbase will care is kind of stupid, but apparently you don't realize that either.

i also (TRY to) ignore the fact that some Americans change their country flags and locations on a british forum.

Do you really want to know why we do it?

Some of us do it because we can. Some of us do it because we wish to live in the country we designate. Some of us do it because we have NO PRIDE IN BEING AMERICAN because of people like you.

like i said

"arguing online is like the special olympics to you, aint it viper."

Hey, I don't start it. But for some reason, the other party always tends to give up, throw in the towel, and you know what they usually do?

State the exact thing you just did.

This begs the question: Are you going to finish what you started? Or are you going to leave it alone and pretend you never picked a fight with me?

Oh, and clarify about that winning thing, do you mean in just that conversation, or in every e-penis fight I've been in?

threadilikewherethisthreadisgoingjs.jpg

USMC....All these insults do is make you look like the *fruitcage* moron that you are. Get a life and get off of the forums.

I don't really care if you give me a neg rep.

As for the 'arguing online is like the special olympics,' you are arguing...so what does that say?

Your immature attitude will [hopefully] get you kicked out of boot, because I sure as hell don't want you fighting for my rights, let alone anyone else.

And stop calling people/things gay. Just because you are insecure with your own sexuality [thus finding it an insult], doesn't mean that we are.

Call me gay, I don't care. Hell, I'll hit on you if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Now, for more pictures to get back on topic.

These weren't on military.com, but I made them using a motivational website.

motivator7629670.jpg

motivator4222379.jpg

Archived