Funny Military Pics

USMC grunt

Maybe you should just ignore it. Every time you reply, you give it a little victory, some satisfaction that it's gotten a rise out of you. Just ignore it and it'll eventually go away. If it hasn't been banned already.

So yeh, hands up who else got a neg rep, other than Jag, sekiryu and myself :P

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's neg repped me too for telling him to "quit whinging and get a life" in reaction to remarks he made about viper. I've reported it and i think someone should really deal with this kid because he is really starting to get on my nerves.

and how is being gay negative? my cousin is a lesbein and one of my best friends is gay, there is nothing wrong with them but there sure as hell is something wrong with you USMC Grunt. get a life and get lost you homophobic little *fruitcage* !

So yeh, hands up who else got a neg rep, other than Jag, sekiryu and myself :P

Technically, now nobody has.

Darn, and I was hoping that they'd stay (on mine, at least) so that the people could see how silly and immature he is. I personally don't mind, because it's just a silly number on the interwebs if there's a reason for it. If there's no reason for it, then I just gotta nitpick.

Can you guys just take your little girly spat to another thread? Maybe start your own?

SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PICTURE THAT'S ON TOPIC PLEASE!

IF YOU WANT TO GET THE THREAD BACK ON TOPIC, POST A *fruitcage* PICTURE YOURSELF!

You're entire contribution to this thread consists of telling people to get back on topic, wouldn't it have been more productive to contribute some pictures instead of attacking people for defending themselves against an aggressive homophobe?

Oh, and 'Infected'.. charming name, noone gives two hoots about your gripes either.

thanks.

edit - I personally haven't seen one funny picture in this entire thread, what did make me laugh was grunt acting like a pillock.

weaklings...

stop playing with toy guns

Really? So Ret. Ranger MSG Mullen, Ret. Ranger Col. McKnight, and the countless Soldiers and Marines who play airsoft, are weaklings. :rolleyes:

yeah I dont know anything about aperture sights.

And that's where airsoft would help...

what does that writing under your and sekiryus username mean

Mine says "soramimi keeki" (imagination cake). It's a whacky song from Azumanga Daioh.

mine was supposed to be (USMC) poolee or something but the mods here cant change names

So why didn't you register with that name in the first place?

ive never seen another man use a girl pic as his avatar

Yes, Viper is obviously an animated character with blue hair.

dude youre 20 or whatever and you watch sissy cartoons

As I've explained earlier. Also, the majority of Japan watches those "sissy cartoons", if I'm not mistaken.

If I were a Marine, and had to run to cover in a foxhole, and you happened to be in it--I'm moving on down the line, despite the god-knows-what sized artillery shells are exploding around me.

Who the hell is kidscotland?

And why the *fruitcage* aren't the quotation tags working?!

Archived