more indecision

alastairthegreat

which sniper rifle would be best for a newbie to sniping.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. which sniper rifle would be best for a newbie to sniping.

• HFC VSR-11 spring
    • Warrior 1 L96A1

sorry about another post cluttering up the sniper area.

right i was settled on the VSR but then i saw the l96 for the same amount with a scope and now im not sure which to get!!!

as ive said before im lookin for reasonable accuracy and a nice "feel" to the gun as apposed to quietness.

thanks, helpfull posts get +1's

ali

Go for the HFC USR 11 it's got a nice weight, so sits very nicely in you're hands. It's also very upgradable and is a nice rifle stock. It's accuracy stock was very good and its hop up is very easy to adjust. As for the L96 I hear that the quality control for at the 'Warrior' factory isn't great. But none the less, has a decent feel to it and looks cool. However postage to the UK was around $80 if I remember correctly and upgrade parts are far harder to come by.

Hope this helps :D

is this the cheap '400fps' l96 jobby from a HK dealer?

if it is, after what ive read on ascuk about it, i would definitly stick to your vsr-11 plan, the l96 ive heard feels discusting with clear mold edge's, also they are not internally brilliant and are quite prone to breaking. this is just what i have read, not personal experience, so this may not be true.

you already know how i feel about the vsr-11, its a clone of the vsr-10 meaning its near to perfect :P and if its feel you are after, then ive heard this rifles stock feels nicer the the TM models.

cheers

joe

HFC U/VSR-11, as I guess it has been field tested enough to prove it is a good system and fair enough copy of the TOKYO MARUI original. The better quality HOP will be the difference in performance between the 2 when it comes to accuracy I am guessing.

You can remove piston weights if you want apparrantly to boost the output for free.

I don't think the VSR11 will be amazingly quiet btw as it is not a G-SPEC copy.

Compatibility with the PSS10 range is a good enough reason to buy the HFC rifle as allows you to replace ANY sub standard parts. The L96 copy is indeed powerful but the reliability is not proven yet nor is the overall performance from what i have read so far. It maybe a bargain to get a scope and high fps for such little money but as of yet we don't have the full story on this....

At this moment in time the VSR11 is a safer bet IMO... ;)

Archived