behold BRADpat!

darkchild130

Some of you may remember i said i would dye some ACUs to get rid of the horrible grey/blueness.

Here's the result (with my GRAW badge attached)

IMGP3227.jpg

Nothing spectacular, just sharing my experimentation. Result was acheived by using Dylon machine dye and i used about 3/4 of a packet.

Darkchild

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, a passing resemblance to Cadpat and my name being Brad just left no alternative  :P

I dont really care if it works, i just like the cut of ACU style combats, and its olive green so it will work ok in a wooded area.

Darkchild

dood that is really nice, Dylon in olive? I think I need to try this now. I am able to get ACU's easily so I think I am gonna try that little experiment. Maybe I will get three more sets and try TAN, BROWN, And OLIVE.

I love that.

It makes it nice.. really nice.

I have seen someone dye some woodlands to with black, to make them more an urban style.

But that is kewl too. :)

thanks for the +1, in answer to your question the colour is olive green.

Darkchild

Second VMN's question, and those look great. I'm thinking those and CAD pat web gear possibly, or maby Multi Cam. Exelent job, may have to try that whenmy team decides to change its look, or when I graduate and wind up playing elsewhere.

KM

Archived