Serpa Holsters

SlvrDragon50

To attach it to a Molle system you will need to purchase the BlackHawk CQC STRIKE Ambi Platform shown below:

37cl63ct-2.jpg

on the back are the straps that attach it to your molle system. To attach the holster you will need to remove the belt plate, very easy to do as you only need to unscrew it from the holster. Using the same screws attach the the holster to the plate, then attach to your kit.

Well it had useful info about an airsoft Glock in a real SERPA.

On the topic, the mounts included with the SERPA will allow you to mount it on just about any belt you can imagine. For drop legs and MOLLE, you need to buy a proper mount. Don't cut corners here, or the platform will not be steady. What good is a good holster if you use a flimsy attachment?

-Sale

Alright,

I just received my serpa holster and I love it..

But now comes the problem, I\'ve happen to decide that I like it on my belt but it gets in the way of my vest. I plan on selling the vest and getting a weesatch but I dont know if it will work together. Right now, the vest is sitting on top of the holster making it uncomfortable.. And oh yea.. DO you tuck in the jacket of the BDU? It covers my holster.

What vest do you have and how exactly does it get in the way? Maybe you could wear the vest higher or the belt lower.

I always tuck in the BDU jacket to keep it out of the way. Leave it out when you're not wearing combat gear over it.

-Sale

Archived