Desert Eagle .50 Review

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just decided to get another deagle, unfortunately the only ones i can see popping up second hand at the moment are black and i'd love a chrome one but i've sorted out 5 mags for it so far at £8 a mag :D i had a pair of these around february and then invested in a TM P226, an amazing gun and far more skirmishable but i just fancy another deagle as i've spent many a skirmish using a pistol only and what better pistol to use as a primary than a deagle

I have been running dual TM Desert Eagles the past 3 weeks at a local arena. I have the black version. I considered getting silver ones as they would look nicer when you're lighting people up while sliding on your knees John Woo killing em (and getting killed), but due to an overly aggressive playing style...I decided against the silver ones.

I had been running Dual TM Glocks previously and the outer barrels, frames, and slides got dented up from bb's hitting the front of the slide, side of the slide, front of the outer barrel , and side of the outer barrel (yes, my outer barrel's sides have gotten hit while the slide is in the blowback action!

No engagement distance on pistols at the local arena allows for me to use em at any time upon my discretion which means plenty of welts for people and me as well. Engage up close, get engaged upon up close. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using mine silver version for 6 month and from the first bb I use green gas no problems so far. No I've started to install the Guarder metal kit and all I can say is ... Why the hell they say it can fit a TM Desert Eagle??? It's very very difficult and I've quit trying till I find some more time!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol obviously, you are doing something wrong :)

I own a (second hand) desert eagle hard kick now for 2 months... And i love it...

But now i pimped my Desert Eagle with :

- Guarder full metal kit (chrome), everything fitted like a glove, and gun take down was easy. No dremeling, no modding .

- Guarder 150 % recoil and hammer spring

- Pdi 6.01 Inner barrel

- Nine ball High flow valves

Got a small problem with overhopping atm due to the 6.01 barrel and the "beveled" design of the Desert eagle hop up rubber. either a smaller hop up nub or 0.30 gr bb will solve this problem. (i hope)

FPS was around 300 -305 fps on top gas with 0.25 BB around 18°c

The kick on this thing is huge atm (for an airsoft gun) and the sound is loud !!! I LIKE :D

Edited by Odan.be