Desert Eagle .50 Review

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo people, heres a update:

I got some gas this weekend and did a few tests. The recoil is very heavy, but still managable. You can fire it one handed with little problem. After fiddling with the hop-up, I got a good accuracy at about 50 feet. I have no idea of the range. The hop-up only begins to kick in at the end of my garden! The recoil is nice and snappy, but it fire slower than a beretta due to the distance the slide travels for a cycle. I got about 80 shots out of a mag full of gas.

--------------------------

Thar. Hope this little review was helpful.

C-yah

Torn

I didn't say it was full auto at all, I said basically full auto. BASICALLY! Look it up.

basically [show phonetics]

adverb

used when referring to the main or most important characteristic or feature of something:

Basically, (= The most important thing is that) they want a lot more information about the project before they'll put any money into it.

"So what's the difference between these two TVs?" "Well, they're basically the same, but the more expensive one comes with a remote control."

The car's basically sound (= in good condition), but the paintwork needs a bit of attention.

The village has remained basically unchanged for over 300 years.

So, that's BASICALLY NOT full auto, then? ;)

Cheers.

ooh cant wait for mine to arrive now... that will make three DE's in our house now yay!

just gotta wait on RM to bring me the damn thing now! grrr lol :)

EDIT: I havent seen all that many accessories for them tho, i remember seeing wood grips (looked gash!) and i think KM do a threaded muzzle adaptor so you could add a silencer. But really the DE is one of those guns that looks great as it is, no need to add ###### all over it! And its already LONG so adding a silencer would just be silly

Edited by animal-mother
basically  [show phonetics]

adverb

used when referring to the main or most important characteristic or feature of something:

Basically, (= The most important thing is that) they want a lot more information about the project before they'll put any money into it.

"So what's the difference between these two TVs?" "Well, they're basically the same, but the more expensive one comes with a remote control."

The car's basically sound (= in good condition), but the paintwork needs a bit of attention.

The village has remained basically unchanged for over 300 years.

So, that's BASICALLY NOT full auto, then? ;)

Cheers.

Bully.

• 4 years later...

had one of these for over two years and frankly they are outstanding barely effected by whelsh weather, accurate, intimidating, powerfull, very long ranged. general great regularly enough just on its own (with 1/2 dozen mags)

probaly my fave airsoft gun. i know the RS has its probs but the TM desert eagle is great fun and very usefull.

• 10 months later...

using predator gas mine normally comes in around the 320 mark a little more in the sunny weather (but thats like two days a year here so not really that important)

on the accuracy front i can hit cigarette butts at about 15ft off handly with mine pretty easily. if you cant hit it with a tm desert eagle chance are your just a lousy shot

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where i can find a complete parts listing and guide for the desert eagle? The one that came with the pistol is incomplete.

Here is a picture of what i need to replace.

Thanks

gallery_66130_1756_35704.jpg

you should have list of parts in your manual that came with the gun if not try these they may be able to help you http://www.trinityairsoft.com/p-1208-marui-desert-eagle-gbb-replacement-parts.aspx

• 3 months later...