Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

I ran underneth a fort in our woods, the fort has some ropes/chains hanging from the bottom, my belt got caught on one, it flipped me upside down and I slid out of my pants. It didn't help either that some pretty cute girls where playing with us too, but I was wearing manly simley faced boxers :D

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During my very first skirmish, I had my brand-new M15A4 sitting fresh in my hand. I was a little worried because ever since I got the gun, (about 3 days earlier) I was having some double-feeding and low FPS problems. I did my best, playing with the double feeding and such.

A friend gave me covering fire while I made a run for the foxhole across the field, to meet a teammate with a weaker gun, so I could help him out. I flat-out sprinted across the field, jumped into the foxhole almost crushing my poor teammate, and jammed the barrel of my M15 3 inches into the mud. I quickly had to call myself out and went to try and clean out the mud from the flashhider and barrel, shooting every so often to try and expel the leftover mud from the gun.

Finally, with a squeeze of the trigger, the remaining sticky mess of mud and BBs flew out of the muzzle and landed on the ground. I was worried about what horrible thing I had just done to my gun, and if it would ever work again. I re-loaded the Hi-cap, and took a shot. To my suprise, the BB flew straight and far. So did the next one. And the one after that. A burst on full auto sent BBs flying perfectly out of the barrel, sailing across the empty field. Somehow, jamming 3 inches of mud into my M15 fixed the double-feeding and low fps, and it's worked perfectly ever since ;)

At Operation Butter Cookies, we simulated Claymores with Oxyacetylene balloons in a 10" (25.4cm) PVC pipe. Rocket igniters were taped to the balloon with wires running inside to a barn where a 9 volt battery could set off any of them that were set around a barn.

Note: Made and designed by A US NAval Reservist who was a EOD expert and had a license for explosives on his land.

The "Law" attacked and were about to breach the door, when one of them kicks a pipe that was lying outside. "Claymores" were painted on them, but it was raining and the rain washed off the paint..

"What's tha...BOOOOM!"

The commander grabs his chest and sputters..."ack...wtf was that..."

Judge walks up and says ..."Your dead, your dead, your dead,...."

One "officer" thinking quickly on his feet said "...I'm not dead...the commander took all the shrapnel that would have hit me..." at which point the hay loft doors pops open and the surviving officer gets raked by a M249.

The Commander role playing to the end...mutters..."we need a plan..."

It was funny as hell.

My friend had a CO2 Deagle and after we were finished playing he took out the mag, emptied it, and shot it a few timas to ensure there were no bbs in the gun.

My other friend's brother walked by(kevin). Friend 1(one with the Deagle) aims at the back of Kevins head and screams "Run Kevin". Kevin runs and Friend 1 fires his Desert Eagle. Kevin fell down screaming. We all laughed at him because we thought he had been scared and he thought he was hit. friend 1 walks up to Kevin and Kevin kicks him in the balls. It was funny to see him get owned by a 10 year old.

nice, well my new one was tonight at about 9:30 PM, my dad called through my window, he had my gun. I fell off my bed, and then ran into... TWO walls on my way down the stairs. Then I almost stabbed myseld with scissors opening the box.

Another funny moment was when me and my friend were playing against my little bro(10), his friend(10), my neighbor(10),and our other neighbor(7).

My friend Scott was behind a tree,and the other team were all in a fort with 2 in ground clearance. He was holding them off with his Hardball (they had spring pistols and mini elecriics). i was about 50 ft away and had about 10 smoke grenades that had extremely slow burning fuses. I lit 5 of them and while the other team was distracted with Scott i threw 2 in the fort, 2 under the fort, and the last one landed in front of the fort door. 3 of them ran out coughing and yelling i surrender, however my friend and I shot them all with our Hardball shotguns. My neighbor was still in the fort, but there was so much smoke he couldnt see us and we couldnt see him, but he was shooting randomly with his mini electric. I snuck up from one side, and Scott from the other and we shot into the fort several times until we heard hit. we found him in the fort in the fetal position, we had hit hin twice in the shoulder, one in the leg, and once in the crotch. We laughed , and then got a burst fom a mini electric in the chest( it didnt hurt, but he didnt know it).

Down side is they will never play with smoke grenades again

• 2 weeks later...

mine was today at my first game, me and some lads were about to storm the bunkers and try to retrive them back from the reds, when we all had a thought, why dont we all run in there screaming our heads off in the hope to scare them? so we just screamed our heads off and ran like madmen into the bunker area and fired like mad at the reds, who we took about 5 out. i only had my usp left so i fired the rest of it off and got one with it, needless to say we all got shot ALOT!! and it hurt too! but it was fun and my dad was laughing his head off :D btw was anyone there today? it was at free fire zone? i was the little'un with the mp5 :)

Archived