Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

hmmmm my funniest airsoft moment must have been when i still lived in england and me and two mates locked my twin brother in the garden and started shooting him with our springers from the second floor windows lol the funny thing was we couldnt hit *beep* and everytime he shot back with his spring P226 he'd nail one of us, he nearly shot me out of the window

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please dont use gay as an insult, its not on.

As you can see that with people with the brain span of a potato us the word "gay" as a valid insult, however this is very offensive to homosexuals so I prefer to use insults such as bast_ard or rancid smeg stain. :P

aahhh well to the american with the peanut sized (privet cobb) brain insulting me i say go get a life ya sad b****ard instead of picking on the poor bastards who cant get their hands on an airsoft gun and therefore cant say anything funny coz they aint got a chance

and btw my cousin is gay and she is the nicest person in the world so get your facts stright you ignorent fool

Rats, I already used my -1 point to Pvt Cobb for the day. Anyone else think he's a reincarnation of General Sweetpants? All he has to do now is beg for rep points.

But seriously, leave this forum if you're gonna act like that. If you're going to insult someone take me insulting you as an example-

-You're an @ssbag

I was playing and we had my buddy surrounded from all sides, not actually firing yet, just surrounding. My friend puts three shots down range, none of them hitting the buddy, and he gets up drops his gun and yell "Hit. Dont shoot me." :rofl:

Second story

The same guy was supposedly "out of ammo" and he stopped shooting. My m9 was out of gas and ammo, but i was fellign balsy and i charged his AEG (:)) he points it at me, but i promptly stick the gun in his face, my partner at his back and we take our first prisoner.

That was funny cause i had an empty gun. I told him later and he tried to shoot me in the foot , but i beat him to the quick draw

Rats, I already used my -1 point to Pvt Cobb for the day.  Anyone else think he's a reincarnation of General Sweetpants?  All he has to do now is beg for rep points.

But seriously, leave this forum if you're gonna act like that.  If you're going to insult someone take me insulting you as an example-

-You're an @ssbag

He isnt a reincarnation of mr GSP, he posted on Airsoft core too, he made the forums a very "fun" place for a day. :(

• 2 weeks later...

one more:

at free fire zone a red was walking to the dead zone as he just got killed and one of our blues was walking back to battle at the same time. the red was annoyed at getting shot so quickly in battle and shot the blue in the *albartroth* once and he jumped about 3 feet in the air! he then spun around and emptied about 100+ bbs into the poor guy and the red returned fire and we in the dead zone were laughing our heads off at them! in the end they both retreated to battle and kept well away from each other! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

On Topic-ness:

I was playing a backyard (garden, pfft.) game with a few friends. My bud was behind a wall, not not knowing I was on the other side. It's hard to explain, but he had his hand sticking out of one side of the wall firing at someone else. I walked right up to his arm and shot it (at a reasonable distance).

decided to make sure the scope on my APS2 was set just as a game started. shot one round into a tree and to my surprise a bird fell out of the tree and landed on an unsuspecting gamer who got up and left the game with a very confused look on his face. :huh:

Archived