Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

lol, a few days ago me and my 2 friends where testing my mp5, and one "volanterd" to get shot, so i gave him my goggles and ready'd the gun, and pumped 20-30 round's on full auto into his leg's, poor guy thought i was going to fire a shot or 2 into his chest :P

WTF ?? You gave him goggles ? bit soft aint you ? LOL

My bro was ragging my blademaster , so I showed him what 330FPS on a .25 at 30cm on the *albartroth* felt like Hehehehehehehehehe .

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a funny moment, but it boggles my mind. My friend was fooling around with his FAMAS when he wanted to sell it to a friend. He was joking around and removed the magazine and the battery waving it around pretending to fire. It suddenly fires one shot and hits the buyers face... It had no battery... no magazine, though a bb in the chamber is very plausible, but firing without a battery? It was very odd... :blink:

Weell this happenned to my friend a week past when we had a CQB skirmish on an abandoned tile factory. Well.. picture a fully loaded airsofter being all swatty and stuff and aproachign the target with his teammates. Then all of sudden just *poof* and he drops accidently to a hole in the floor :ph34r: haha, well, he hurt his leg so that he didnt play in that skirmish anymore,but the sight of he aproaching the target being so serius and suddenly dropping to a hole :lol:

...okay okay, im a bad friend <_<

oh man, i invited 3 friends over once (1 didnt know about my airsoft guns but the other 2 did) and i have a prokiller mkII f5, sooo i load it up w/ gas and checked the chamber twice to see if there was a BB in there and there wasnt. so we're playing Halo and he kills me so i pretend to get really mad and whip out the prokiller threatening him and his face turned white and his knees started to buckle so then i went full-auto on him (no BBs loaded as stated above) and he fell over screaming like a little girl then got up and ran in the closet!!!! omg we all DIED of laughter cause he thought he was a tough guy. he finally came out of the closet after like 5 minutes. that had to be my funniest airsoft moment next to the time i was going full-auto w/ my first g18c and the mag fell on my foot and i screamed a rather bad word hehe.

I've just remembered this one! And i've got it on video too! Not strictly to do with skirmishing but...

When i lived at my flat, my mate used to call round with his brother. Well this one incident there was me and Womble ( :angry: ) who both had a pistol apiece. I had a Colt Double Eagle and Womble ( :angry: ) had my Cougar M8000. My mates brother was filming us as we'd told him that we were doing a promo video for airsoft. Unbeknown to him though, we'd both silently chambered a round in our pistols. Well there i was, explaining what pistols we had and said "Let's see how powerful they are..." We'd both aimed at a knee apiece, me the left, Womble ( :angry: ) the right. And we fired at him. Later on as we watched the video we were laughing our heads off, when we appeared and shot him as all you could hear was an almighty "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" and the camera waving around. :lol::lol:

Well mine was last time i went skirmishing.I was pinned down by a sniper,but both of our guns were just falling short. So i had a great idea id crawl a few metres forward.As soon as i started to do so he shot and got me right in the adams apple.I immediatly shouted "HIT" but when it came out it sounded like i was a little 5 year old school girl. :P I walked back to a dead zone laughing my head off. :)

on our very, very, very first springer skirmish (the day that started it all off for me proper), we decided to have a 2 on 2 game. Well Womble :angry: had decided to climb a tree to get better sniping shots and also to avoid detection (in theory - Muppet! :rolleyes: ) Anyway, the opposing 2 guys figured out where he was and waited at the bottom of the tree whilst firing upwards at Womble. Now Womble had the "Notorious" Automag III pistol and it had this nasty habit of jamming on him. Well all you could hear was "Ow! Ow! Ow! Click-click Ow! *@:{>*!!!" and if that wasn't funny enough, he let go of the branch he was sitting on and fell out the tree!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Rubber and toy knives are fine. They make rubber and hard plastic M9 bayonets for the M16 series so that could work.

A knife kill or a 'surrender' is usually when you're close enough to a person and you don't want to waste ammo or it's too close and it may be a hazard to start shooting. In the US, higher fps limits usually lead to 'surrenders' because of the danger that may arise from close quarters fighting.

i remember those plastic M9 bayonets that you used to get with the Academy "Screw n' Glue" springer kits. Half of one of 'em is still stuck in a tree somewhere in the woods near where i live. (running into trees hurts, kids!)

this is a TRUE story.

playing cqb in fallout, and there was a little tiny whole in the wall in which the terrorists were hiding in. Only big enought for a tac master. Bang shot goes off into someones face. Standing in the safezone talking bout it, but we couldnt see any welches on his nose (where it hit him). then he said "hold on", breathed out his nose....and a tiny bb fell out of it.

Archived