Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

decided to make sure the scope on my APS2 was set just as a game started. shot one round into a tree and to my surprise a bird fell out of the tree and landed on an unsuspecting gamer who got up and left the game with a very confused look on his face. :huh:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *diesof laughter* :rofl:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Razer grabs his M4 and his Kimber, shouting for covering fire and pyro cover he charges the enemy heald position pulling the triggers, as he gets laced from several different angles he realises that both his guns are on safe, and most of his team is hiding, or laughing...

He then trips over...

my 1st skirmish ever....dislocating my knee, 10 mins from end of last game of day....

ouch! had to pop my knee cap back in there and then!!!

had cast on few couple weeks and couldnt walk on it!!!!

loved skirmish so much tho, so i'l b back...even if it is near the end of the year by time im healed :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Early this afternoon I got lit up by the enemy, then as I was leaving the field, one of the other players said, "Dude, you got a BB sticking out of your arm."

It has been about 7 hours and it's still bleeding.

My funniest moment was when i lit a grenade and threw it so that i could wipe out a room full of guys, next thing i noticed was they too had lit a grenade and threw it, i went into a old locker in the bunker and it stopped right outside the locker i was in 2 seconds later BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!! then there's me going "ow ow ow ..... pain ow ow ow" then in the net round i got shot straight in the left arm and my hand quickly came off the foregrip.

Night_raven

I have just heard this off my mate who says it happened when he was having a game with his next door neighboor and a few more mates on a building site, (stupid place but there both kind of stupid).

Bit of background here: The site has one main building with a basement, ground floor, first floor and various extensions and lean-to's arround the side. There is also 2 more shed type buildings to the north west and south east of the main building.

It was a basic deathmatch game 5 vs 5, one 'shed' for each team was a respawn point and base, the rule was 'you MUST go through the main building'. There had been a few attacks directly on my mates (red team) base, so they decided to leave a gunner (M60 i think) and a rifleman (MP5 A5) and the rest go off and attack the blue base. Contact was made with the blues on the first floor and my mates 2nd (no. 2) rifleman was lost in a burst of fire. No. 1 retreated through a door firing as he went, my mate followed and fell through a hole in the floor and split a bag of 10k BB's on landing (lost nearly all of them). The blue team inthe main building charge through the door (2 off them other 3 are sweeping the lower floor), the first guy see's the hole and jumps to the right, the second guy see's it and dive over it, drops his gun (MP5 A4) and falls out the window on to an extension. No. 1 Red riflemen climbs out the window and claims the guy as dead. I thought it was a brilliant story. Couldn't stop laughing.

Serious point though, NEVER PLAY ON A BUILDING SITE. It wasn't actually a proper site but it had been fenced off. Whether the story is true or not i dont know but it was damn funny.

I was at CS:Urban last summer and there was a game in which the first team to retrieve the brief case full of Secretplans/Rainbow drops would win.

The case was on the first floor. One team started on the ground level (moat) and the other on the top floor (parapet). Anyway two of the players on the ground floor decided to ditch all their webbing and AEG's and leg it straight to the box.

The game starts, the first guy runs to the window dives straight through a'la Chouw Yung Fat (couple of feet onto a concrete floor too), sprints (now limping) up to the box.

Second guy tries it, gets stuck & has to be shoved through stopping the rest of team getting in for a while.

First guy has now got the case, unfortunately his pistol fell out of the holster when he dived and is now faced off against 7-8 guys with AEG's. His tactic is make himself as small a possible & hide behind the 1' square case promotly gets an *albartroth* full of BB's.

I think Jimmy Parr got most of it on video.

well, in my only AEG battle so far, two things happened. One to me, and the other to a different guy.

The one that happened to me was: It was the first game of the day (that I played in atleast). I finally got my gun from the guy, got it loaded, and we headed out to the field. Long, long, kinda dull game. But, turns out, I was last man standing, and took two guys out from the other team, one being the guy who set up the whole day, and he also bragged about how he had been playing for like 4 years and all that.

Now, this is what happened to someone else: This happened on the same day, only earlier, before I had my borrowed gun. The other people there played a quick, mini-skirmish, and it was down to the last two guys, one on each team. They were out of view when this happened, but we heard these bursts of fire, along with someone yelling "Hit" 3 times, each time getting a little louder. Then the firing stops, then we hear an "oh, sorry" out of the firer. lol, you had to be there to hear what it was really like.

Well, this is a strange thing to write but, the strangest thing I have ever openly experienced with airsoft is when Fidaim, my friend, couldn't stop shooting my Adam's *albartroth*, my other friend, Adam got,, well, mentally disturbed, It all ended up with Adam chasing fidiam around the backgarden bear foot, armed with a cheese knife. The neighbourgh got a bit....

I think you can picture the rest ;)

• 5 months later...

I was playing a game with some neighborhood locals. Now, the area we play in is essentailly a large trail that goes through the whole neighborhood in the woods behind people's houses. Nobody officially owns an inch of the land, so we can play anywhere along there. Occasionally, we find an open field, a stretch of woods, a creek, or anything else good for airsoft. We are playing VIP with a 5 hit kill, and my team is the defenders.

We were waiting at a trail section with a cement pillar in the middle, a creek to my left, and woods on the right. I am behind the pillar, and my 2 teammates are in their positions.

**************BELOW IS THE GOOD PART****************************

Suddenly, I hear a yell, and my teammates nearly run over me trying to get behind the pillar! Apparently from what I found out later, the attacker's sniper was in the woods, and shot one team mate, who then yelled. The other 3 attackers were doing an all out CHARGE! (Which is ok because we had springers and minis)

That one spot behind the pillar, made for 1 person, is now holding a 3 man team, as it is the only safe spot from both the sniper and the charging NMEs. I try to fire some shots around my cover, but get hit twice almost immediately, and decide it is no use. About 5 seconds later, only 1 NME is still charging. The others hold position about 20 feet back. He runs around the pillar and shoots me a LOT. I fall on the ground from the pain and try to retaliate, but by the time I'd hit him twice, he had shot me about ten! Finally, he decides that I'm out and finishes my teammates, who ran and were getting shot by the rest of the team. I know this has been rather long, but to put it simple...

I GOT PWNT

at ground zero last weekender

i have this friend with a upgraded m4 running up this hill shooting on full auto with me at some guys on the other team. i see some cover and get down behind it

my friend does the same still firing and shoots a good 5 rounds in to me

:angry: lets just say i was not a happy bunny but i eventually saw the funny side

back in the dead zone with my friend

Okay, here's my only good one:

One match we were playing with this neighborhood kid named Jeremy who had himself a KWC Sigma CO2 and kept talking trash on everybody. Some nonsense about bustin' caps or something.

Anyway, we're off skirmishing in the woods around the waterworks and there's about a bazillion and six hiding places where I'm fairly certain he's holed up somewhere waiting to ambush somebody. There are some drainage pipes going under hills and such that are pitch black inside and you can't see into them unless you're looking right down them through to the other sides. I figure he's probably parked in one of these, probably with a good vantage to plug people as they cross over on the other side of the creek. So I go back to the staging area and get my phone. Peering around this big cement pipe jutting from the embankment of the creek basin there, I text him: "Headshot." Sure enough, the sound of electronic chimes from the set of three drainpipes across from where the creek forks there, and his screen lights up in the leftmost one.

So I aimed a little above his phone's screen (the only thing I could see) and got him right in the forehead.

Archived