Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

i had another moment at my last skirmish. Me and another player armed with a CMAG-equipped MG36 were holding down the trench in the face of an assault. Unfortunately, the rest of our team was off somewhere doing something that didn't involve defense. At the exact same moment, his CMAG jams and my battery dies (another reason stick mags are the devil) i say, "*beep*" and place my AK on the ground, quickly taking cover, drawing my g18c, and slapping in the 50-round extended mag stored in my vest for such a purpose. Sure enough, the enemy runs over once the fire stops. I pop out, expecting to deal death, but the g18 manages only a feeble sputter before dying. needless to say, i got shot. a lot. It looked like I had severe body acne with all the welts.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My funniest moment? Has to be my suicide charge to a bunker. When I arrived, I realised there were two loud bangs. Then I saw the marshals laughing after I set off two trip mines on the way to the bunker.

Oh, I remember this game, he did that then two of us carefully snuck into the bunker seeing as there were no enemy for about 200 yards and were about to grab this LAW launcher before we saw yet another trip mine, helpful marshals kept telling us that had gone off already but I removed carefully anyway, don't trust people who are sniggering when giving advice.

Anywho I couldnt carry my glock and my benelli and a rocket launcher at once so i gave the shotgun to a marshal to look after, who proceeded to find the member of our team he didnt like and shoot him alot, probably revenge for being shot at or something.

Anyway, hilarious fun watching a marshal chase somebody away with my shotgun yelling "Aw, come back, don't you want to play, chicken!" "OW!" "OW!" etc etc etc...

Then we snuck for about half an hour towards their base, got lost and sat their whispering angrily at each other along the lines of "I told you to turn left at that tree back there!" (We're in a dense forest...).

Then some of their team equally lost snuck up behind us and laced us.

We walked back to base and realized I still had the LAW so our team really couldn't win. (It sets of a banger in their base killing everyone in it...)

Playing the A-Team special game at Arnie-Geddon 2004 today, with me, rhino, rizzo and someone else (sorry mate, I just can't remember who you were! ;) ). We're all in the trailer, being pulled along, firing in full auto from the hip at everyone and getting shot to pieces, and...rhino falls flat on his *albartroth* in the middle of thr trailer.

We were all in bloody stickes for ages after that! :P

The funniest thing that happened to me, was when the blue team was attacking and me and my friend were defending. We got bored of hanging about and waiting for a contact so we decided to go on a counter attack. We got quite far and then we saw a sniper, and thought he was shooting at our team. So my friend covered me while i got as close as poss so i could be evil <_< and get a head shot! My friend then says "Oh god no Nick" by which time i had shouted out "GET SOME" and emptied a mag into this poor bloke :o . It turned out that it was our teams sniper also going on a counter attack. :D

My mates farm has an abandoned caravan at the very back of it. Me and a mate went off to defend an area and the others (5-6) were to patrol and try and find us. We got into the caravan and i hacked a FAMAS shaped hole in the wall and waited. They ambled right into my killzone and when i opened up i heard this collective "oh ****" and all of them dived down behind cover before 4 of them called themselves out. My favourite example of why the FAMAS is so fun.

Case 1:

We were playing 2vs2 games (at the time that was quite common in our team). I walked with my partner on the other side of the field, with good visibility to the other side where our opponents were walking. Then the game started and the other opponent started shooting (he was lending my Maruzen MP5K) from the other side, clearly out of range but he was trying to scare us off. After 3-4 rounds his shooting was quickly interrupted by an angry, loud yell from his partner:"STOP WASTING THOSE BBS NOW!!"

Case 2:

The same game and the same guy. He was wearing loose jogging pants and tried to carry two 50rd Maruzen MP5K mags (those of you who know the gun also know how heavy those magazines are!) in his pockets. Well, didn´t pull that off very well, me and my partner had tears in our eyes from laughing at that guy, running for cover with a MP5K in the other hand and holding his pants up with the other hand...

Case 3:

Just a month ago we were playing in our regular site. Since it´s a county road service junkyard, there´s lots of abandoned bus stop booths. A teammate of ours tried to sneak up through one, but accidentally stumbled inside one and made awful clanging noise. He also almost tripped the whole 3x4x2 meter booth down. One of the opponents then yelled deliberately loud and clear from the other side:"HEY GUYS, I THINK SOMEONE GOES THERE!"

Something from my friends...i think this was our first time, but they're trying to work out where they are suddenly some otherguys appear out of the bushes...everyone ducks and someone shouted out "you blue", my friend (A) replies "yeah i think so", everyone gets up my other friend (B) looks at his arm suddenly realises they're on opposite teams and apparently almost shouted out "s*** we're red" everyone looks around and ducks back into cover..apparently next there was a small fire fight and then everyone pulling back...crazy people!

Playing the A-Team special game at Arnie-Geddon 2004 today, with me, rhino, rizzo and someone else (sorry mate, I just can't remember who you were!  ). We're all in the trailer, being pulled along, firing in full auto from the hip at everyone and getting shot to pieces, and...rhino falls flat on his *albartroth* in the middle of thr trailer.

We were all in bloody stickes for ages after that! 

Meh... Peasant!

*Shoots Havoc in the nuts*

a funny (paint ball i no) was that we in the dead zone and a lost my hopper well my had ran out of rounds and shot me with air so i presuemed (losing the hopper) that i too would be empty but i didn't think and i had i paint ball in the chambre and well..... lets just say i had to make an hasty escape

• 4 weeks later...

My dad and I were having a shootout in his back garden (he with his GBB Glock 34, me with my spring P226). I ducked into the kitchen through the front door for some cover so he goes to the back door which also leads to the kitchen. I trained my sights on his head and told him to freeze just as he bought his Glock to bear. We both stood there in a mexican standoff not wanting to open fire in case windows and things got smashed, though neither could either of us back down as we would immediately lose. There we stood for about three minutes trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly we both saw something move out of the corner of our eyes, I thought it was my brother sneaking up on me to disarm me so I started to turn and shoot. Dad thought I was making a move against him so opened fire, though he aimed low to save the windows. A .20 at about 12ft hit my left nut square and true. I fell on the floor in tears and assumed the foetal position at which point I questioned the legitemacy of his lineage and he came over to see what had gone wrong. He thought he got me in the leg, but he realised he made a boo boo. Still having a round chambered I shot him point blank in the forehead. There we were, father and son, squirming on the floor in pain.

I never did find out what the thing was that moved and made me turn.

An airsoft skirmish I was at a few years ago ended with me trying desperately to defend our base with a lone M9 and one spare mag against three or four chaps with AEGs. Knowing I was outdone I broke and ran for the base which had better cover, with one of the other team in pursuit. Looking over my shoulder I tripped over a root or something and scrambled round to aim at him when he was less than ten feet away (me lying down aiming up, him aiming down - very Reservoir Dogs, we thought later). We both opened up at the same time, him with an MP5 and me with the Beretta.

Two seconds later and my slide was back, his AEG was blatting empty sounds, and neither of us had taken a hit. We started laughing and decided by all rights we should both be out :)

Not airsoft but hey i laughed.... alot....

Watching someone struggle carrying 4 pints back to his table at the pub,gets shouted back because he'd forgot his change, one of the glasses starts to slip and for some reason goes to catch it with his leg spilling that pint down the front of his trousers then dropping the rest down some poor blokes leg......

Resulting in it looking like they'd both ###### them selfs :lol:

*AL*

Funniest thing.... Head shot with a glock 19.

Ran out of bbs in my g36 little mag n with no time 2 swap mags picked up my glock n shot him square in the head. 1st shot. Then i reloaded. lol. very funny. Cos it will never happen again.

Agreed - headshots are potentially dangerous. I know it probably wasn't intentional (I hope not... <_<), but still...

Funniest airsoft moment now: Winning an M11, driving 2 hours home, then finding it doesn't work. Oh, not only does that not work, but neither does the £250 M15 I just bought. Oh how I laughed... :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

my funniest airsoft moment-

my mate who for this shall remain nameless- asked me to shoot him in the nuts with my new ICS m4a1. :unsure:

so i jammed a mag into the well with excel .25's loaded up, flipped to halo sight.

he stood 20ft away and held is right nut in his hand, bare skin, i let one round on semi auto fly and he drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes barely breathing.

i've never seen a man in such pain.

he is the bravest guy i know.

needless to say they were bleeding alot, and swollen for a couple of weeks.

they also went a strange colour. :blink:

He can vouch for the accuracey of an ICS m4a1 carbine out of the box model.

you know no pain until you've been shot bareskin with an ics m4- so he tells me. :D

Archived