Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two, once when I decided to name my SPAS, I couldn't think of anything so I called it "mother", I then proceeded to run up the foothills during a game and scream "MOTHER! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!".

Soon afterwards I got shot, I think it was someone on my own team.

My second one was when I tried to strike a cool pose with my team mates before a game and I dropped my M4. Amazingly it didn't break any more than it already was.

edit: spelling.

Things are only funny if they happen to someone else:

Me and my friend were having a garden (back yard, icky american term) skirmish, and because there were only to of us we played i kind of painful hide and seek, where my friends has no gun and i do :P. Anyways... it turned out he was lying on the shed roof, and when i saw him i shouted at him that i could see him. So he got up and started getting down. So being the responsible person i am, i shot him in the backside and made him fall off the roof, he kept on shouting at me, so i shot him some more until eventualy he stoped :P.

NOW THATS FUNNY!

Needed to test out my GBB t see if the mag was leaking (it wasn't, as it turned out) so I waited for a quiet period and put a shot into the air randomly. I sort of stared at the BB as it flew up in the air, then came back down in a bush. I hear "HIT!" and this bloke hiding in the bush wanders out with a "Who the f00k just shot me?!" look on his face! :D

OMG Havoc that's awesome hahaha. Funniest momment? I guess when I was sprinting during a game to regroup with team mates, while 3 other guys were behind me wanting to shoot me. I get to the main road and it's down a 5 foot drop, so I run and jump because I can't stop in time, running head first into the side of a big van. Yes that's where my team mates were and they just laughed at me, then they got shot.

hmm.

1. the time i was standing around holding my m11 (finger off the trigger) and it just spazzed out and fire 3 times on auto. it was friggin scary. everyone in the staging area just looked at me.

2. The time me and 4 other guys walked around the staging area destroying all the insects we could find. none survived.

3. The time i was clearing one side of a building while my friend was sweeping the other side. when we reached the back of the building, he shot me, called out the challenge, and then said "alex, what the hell are you doing?" in one breath. my friend isn't too bright, as you can now see.

4. My first game, I ran forwar and dived into a small ditch for cover right as the enemy's LMG opened up on me. unfortunately, that ditch was a sinkhole. i had to call safety and have my squad lift me out.

Hmm,

That would have to be first time i snuck around the Wacyo house and shot my freind, it was very unexpected and he was like JESUS CHRIST cause he was closer to the window than I had thought my M9 was almost touching him must of hurt like hell even though it was just a springer.

My first game, Burrelly had Dregsuk pinned down with heavy sniper fire from his PSG1... and I was sneaking around his (Dregsuk's) flank with my M15a4 raised... got right close to him and shot him in the back.

Not that funny, but the look on his face.. being taken out by a guy who was on his first skirmish (me!)...

Also, it made me feel good. I had taken out "meh" in the same game, in an absolutely hilarious "3 metre battle" where we were dashing around trees shooting eachother at a distance of 3 to 4 metres. I swung around a tree, reloaded and popped out, hitting him in the chest about 10 times.

Has to be when me and my friends were having a night springer war, and me and my m8 kris set up an ambush over looking a path it was pitch black. Then we hear a rustling sound an we thought they were trying to flank us, so we crouch down and my friend put his had on a hedgehog (owww) he had to bite his lip to stop him from screaming. The rustling sound was then identified as another hedgehog.

Please note the hedgehog was not harmed only my friends hands another reason to wear gloves

post-164-1096105896_thumb.jpg

Hmmz not that funny, but they made me ###### myself:

Me & a few mates were swapping round guns, and adjusting hops etc, and my mate pulls out his M11 as i'm taking my jumper off.

Now theres me with a jumper over my eyes and the last thing i saw was my mate with an M11 pointed im my general direction. He fires the M11 and i start running with a jumper over my face (thinking he's firing at me), hit a plank of wood (AKA cheap bench rest for guns & ammo) and go flying over it. Only after i got up did i realise that he was shooting at a target :rolleyes:

The 2nd one:

I was sitting in a bunker whilst red team attacked, waiting for the right moment to pop up, but i miss my chance and don't want to get up for fear of being peppered by the red team, so i sit tight.

The all of a sudden I hear "GRENADE" and a hot burn flash bang (hot burns are much louder than cold burns, they're parctically MK.5's) lands on my lap, my first reaction is: Is that a smoke? *BOOOM*.... nopes.

Did my ears ring then!

Sorry to dig up a dying thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

First time we take my bro out on a skirmish .

We were in a bunker behind my bro , a blank grenade comes in with an incomming shout . My brother runs 1/2 a meter , stops ( blocking the rest of his team ) an stares in love with the glo tube stuck to the side of the 'nade !!!! 2 secs and a BOOM later , his little voice was heard to say " Are we dead " ? :D:lol::unsure::lol:

Another one involved my mate who was lied down hiding in some scrubland. I could just see the top of his head so i fired a shot off at him. All i saw was his hair part, after which he stood up straight away and raised his hands above his head, saying "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!

Another one was with a lad we used to call Womble :angry:

Now once upon a time the Womble and the Rhino were good friends and on one of our skirmishes, Womble retorted to a last minute "Charge!" tactic and ran at me firing his Colt Delta Elite springer at me as fast as he could. The thing was, he'd loaded the springer with 0.12g BBs. Needless to say i was on the floor laughing at him as every shot he took at me went straight for 10 yards and then went straight upwards. When he realised that the gradient of the hill wasn't slowing him down (the daft Knacker couldn't stop) i calmly pointed my M9 springer at him and as i fired and the shot hit him, he slipped and fell on his A**e :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When he realised that the gradient of the hill wasn't slowing him down (the daft Knacker couldn't stop) i calmly pointed my M9 springer at him and as i fired and the shot hit him, he slipped and fell on his A**e

One small step for mankind , one giant FKUP for man LOL

Archived