Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

Those are all great. Mine was probably when we all started 3 vs 30, and my weapon was on safety. That wasn't really the problem, I forgot to plug in my battery, caues I plug my battery in right before we start (supposed to). So, I was sitting there stripping down my forgrip, then my delta ring flies forward, meanwhile I'm getting shot at, and my team mate is covering me.

Another was when I was sneaking through enemy lines and I got stepped on. LOL. I can't believe he didn't notice the odd feel on his foot.

Not very funny or whatever, but I knifed a sniper when I wanted to conserve my last 5 rounds in my pistols. Lol.

GREAT THREAD

-Zax

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my funniet moment was in the BHD game at lightfighter, playing as one of the rebels id left my sidearm in my staging area and wed gone out for a look to see if we could find any of the enemy we walked round and i decided i had to go back for my pistol so i ran back with some other people ran into what i thought was the rebel base looked round for a second i even turned round to an enemy soldier and said have you seen my pistol then it clicked i was in the wrong base i did a double take on him and was like yowzers and ran i got shot on my way out tho but ws highly funny...

The funniest thing thats ever happened to me in a skirmish was when there were three of us hidden at the top of a 2-tier "house". We had been given about five minutes to go and hide and the enemy were gonna do a search and destroy mission and try to eliminate us. Anyhow, one of us had an M249 (thank god for that), another an AK and I had my L96/MP5/dual G18c combo. So after about five minutes, we hear voices coming this way and I sneak a look. It was the entire opposing team (about 20 or so) and a marshall. Luckily they didn't spot me. The other two could see from the expression on my face what was about to happen. I immediately lay down my L96, and unholstered the glocks. My team-mates also prepared for the battle ahead... About 30 seconds later, the marshall blew his whistle and all hell broke loose. You should have seen the look on the enemy's faces. They were only about 10 to 15 metres away from our position. Half of them were dead before they knew what was happening, and together we eliminated all but two of them in the first 8 seconds or so. "It was like shooting fish in a friggin' barrel". Two of them managed to find cover in the trees but we radio'd in for backup and it didn't take us long to find them...

Then, in the next skirmish the roles were reversed, so they were hiding and we were trying to find them. Except this time both the enemy and us were using the same radio channel/subchannel combo. Luckily, we had agreed on a codeword before the game to "get off the air" just in case something like that happened. So we knew what was happening and they didn't. We completely annihilated them. I think I got about 3 kills with my L96, which I was very impressed with. Anyway, after the game one of the enemy came up to me and the convo went a bit like this:

Him - "How did you know exactly where we were?"

Me - "You told us"

That was the funniest ever day of skirmishing. Oh yeah, on the same day I saw a guy shoot himself in the leg when unholstering his GBB. Twice :P

Yeah, that was definitely the most interesting day of skirmishing I've ever had.

The funniest thing I ever remember happening is when we were in our cqb house and we were getting ready to start and a friend of mine opens the window (so he could shoot through it) and walks off. Another guy walks up to he window and seeing that it was open he closed it (so the enemy couldn't shoot in through the window). Now the game actually starts, the guy that had opened the window was looking through his red dot and saw a guy on the out side of the cqb house. He runs up to the window (thinking its still open) and is about to shoot when BAM! He hit the window, broke the glass, and fell out of the cqb house. After this he gets shot by the guy outside :D .

At Dragon Valley - we are just out of effective range of an enemy position. We're just standing there thinking about what to do - when Fuzzy decides to check his M249 hop-up setting, so he fires off a couple of rounds, opens up a hatch and begins to adjust.

We suddenly hear someone shout "Hit!" from inside the enemy positon. We can't work out who hit him, when we realise that Fuzzy's ranging shots took him out.

Brilliant.

CC

we were playing a hostage game with 5 people

1 hostage

1 hostage taker

3 assault guys

the assault group had GBB's while the HT (hostage taker) had a TM AK47

We were playing around a house (hostage taker in the backyard, we were in the front yard)

We were getting pinned every time we tried to assault and we came up with a strategy.

I would cover the left side , my 2 other teammates would cover the right side and we would yell upon contact so we could have an all-out assault from different directions.

I was pretty nervous but felt sure, probably because of my TM desert eagle Hardkick, I had my gun pointed right where he could pop up(about 7 meters away).

i see a head pop around the corner so i squeeze the trigger

BLAM

i see the guy whiplash his head and hold his hands to his mouth, then i realize i had just headshot the hostage.

i rushed to the guy and apologised for shooting him in the lip and he was a little mad but luckily he saw the humor in it

by that time my 2 teammates were already behind me and they were taunting me (nice shot hostagekiller, don't you have more innocent stuff to shoot...) the HT was on the floor laughing because the first shot that was fired got the hostage.

that day we learnt to wear decent face (and tooth) protection :)

This was like something straight out of a comedy routine. Me and my friend were playing a pistols game, when i saw him up on a hill about 100 feet away. He just stood there and said things like "i bet you cant even shoot this far." Since nobody messes with me and my ppk i aimed (literally) to prove him wrong. I pretty much just pointed it in his direction and pulled the trigger, then watched the bb fly...straight into you know where. He let out a little yelp as it nailed him right in the family jewels. he sort of slouched over as his mom came out to tell him something. He yells "YOU HIT ME IN THE GROIN YOU FRIGGIN JACKASS!!!" as she is right behind him. funny stuff.

1) When, during a "hostage scenario", I opened up on the hostage takers (i had a clear shot from across the lake) and accidently hit the hostage. Then I hear "You shot the hostage!!" I shout back "Yeah? What about you guys?"

"We're still good"

.....silence

"Oh. Ok"

2500 rounds fixed that problem.

2)When a friend itched her neck with the barrel of my KWA M945 neglecting the very light trigger pull..that welt didn't leave for months

3)When I said "I think i see him!" and got shot in the back by the only guy on the other team.

4) When I went out into the forest in a duel type situation with this grenade launcher and the two shells**-

39.JPG

and took down the one other guy....who had a TM G3 with a full standard mag..with one shot. I laid on my back under this fallen tree, and waited for him to come around...at which point I offered him the chance to surrender. He was standing on a fallen tree a couple of feet away, and says "You cant make the shot" and then he jumps. I track, fire, and hit him dead in the chest...from 6 feet away (thats 2 meters, i guess...excuse my americanness). The best part? He thought he was so good that he didn't even wear his shirt...and all 24 rounds of 330* FPS goodness hit him in the chest.

*is 330 ok to discuss? or must i bring it down to 328?

**That launcher struck back though, and one of the shells detonated prematurely (with just gas, thank god) and that gas hit me in the eye. $1000 of uninsured visits to the eye doctor later, i still have to go yearly and I am at a higher risk of glaucoma later in life. So, always wear your safety goggles...because you NEVER know.

ahh good times. i was playing a winter battle on top of a hill. This one dumb kid who always has bad luck was running away from someone who was emptying their GBB mag on him for no reason (they were on the same team) and he tripped and started rolling down the hill. 10 seconds later i hear him crying and he has blood all over his chin. He had shot himself with his 400 fps sniper from point blank. everybody just looked at him, laughed and walked away. you had to be there

At my local CQB arena someone showed up with an M60. He came with a group of friends and they were a bunch of cocky bastards. They of course opted to be on the same team. The skirmish began, and each side had maybe 12 people. The M60 opened up and kept our whole team pinned. I swear that guy used a thousand rounds a 30 min skirmish. But here comes the good part. My best friend (on my team) puts down his M733 and pulls out his cheapie springer pistol and says "watch this". He slowly creeps out from the barricade. He waits for the '60 to stop firing and shoots. The springer makes a cute little "Pop" noise. A second later I hear the round clack of the '60 gunners facemask, then "****, hit". Our whole team was crying with laughter and quickly took out the other team. A $1000 gun owned by a $10 gun. Good times.

Has to be when me and my friends were having a night springer war, and me and my m8 kris set up an ambush over looking a path it was pitch black. Then we hear a rustling sound an we thought they were trying to flank us, so we crouch down and my friend put his had on a hedgehog (owww) he had to bite his lip to stop him from screaming. The rustling sound was then identified as another hedgehog.

Please note the hedgehog was not harmed only my friends hands another reason to wear gloves

Sorry to reach back into a topic, but that's a Spiny Tenrec, not a hedgehog. :o

My own funniest moment was a springer "garden" game in which I was shot square in the forehead by someone weilding a fearsome CYMA springer. This was directly after my making a comment as to his lack of the range or accuracy to hit anything at that distance.

Me and some friends have springer skirmishes in one of my mates back gardens. My funniest moment was when one of my friends was behind a table tennis table that we were using for cover. I don't go for headshots because I'm merciful so he thought he'd try me by bobbing his head up and down in and out of cover. What he didn't realise was that he *albatross* was sticking out an inch. TAGGED! He yelped so load!

Cheers :D

disarming someone during a game...

my AUG had ran out of ammo and I was hiding under a window in a barn. I hear voices outside and I look up and an OPFOR guy is sticking his AK barrel through the window.

I reach up and grab it real hard, yanked it right out of his hand and through the window. He goes "Holy *beep*, a monster just grabbed my gun arrgggghhhh" and I hear him running off - which was pretty odd since he's one of the better people in my group.

Luckily for me the AK had a hicap on it so I rush outside and gunned him down pretty quickly - and I was shooting from the hip, which made it even funnier.

My local site runs a system, were when it's a persons birthday they do a "special" game, basicaly it's the birthday person by them-self, against everyone else (using only semi), the birthday person is never out, they just have to keep running and take the pain, untill everyone else is out. Everyone else gets the 1 life. It is also played in the village (CQB) feild.

Last sunday was when my friend celabrated his brithday:

So the game started everyone had a position and layed into him bad, (I was using my 1joule M15 and pulling the triggger so fast it was basicaly full auto), Everyone split up, and I hit behind this centre platform, he was about 6 metres away, and I shoot him so many times he "danced" then hid, he then ran out, but didn't see me, so ran right passed me, and kept on running for about 15 mtres, the whole time I layed into his back.

After the game he lifted his shirt to reveal a awful lot of welts (most of them done by me) it looks like he has chicken pocks, was so funny :lol:

Where do you play? I went to Spectre on my B-day and when one of the guys overheard me say so he said "you better keep that quite".

One particuarly amusing moment i rember from this weekend was when me and my team (about 8 of us) were defending a ridge at our local private site. The enemy were slowly sneaking round the right flank so we sent out one of the team members to go around the back of them and take them out. So all our team are lined up accross the ridge unable to see the enemy in the woods ahead. There is a long silence then a long burst of full auto, followed by the enemy screams, then laughing of our team. my friend comes out of the woods ahead and we ask "how many you get" his response was "all of them! :D ". It was very funny at the time.

I normally play at combat action or something, it's run at the skirmish paintball games in necton. It's really cool there, because at the end of the day some paintballers do the "stag run" (anyone who's on a stag do, or it's there birthday), basicaly about 30 paintballers line up, and then one poor guy (and a friend) run about 15 metres away, across the line and get covered so many times. I did it before (when I used to paintball), and ended up with a lot of bruises.

Where do you play? I went to Spectre on my B-day and when one of the guys overheard me say so he said "you better keep that quite".

One particuarly amusing moment i rember from this weekend was when me and my team (about 8 of us) were defending a ridge at our local private site. The enemy were slowly sneaking round the right flank so we sent out one of the team members to go around the back of them and take them out. So all our team are lined up accross the ridge unable to see the enemy in the woods ahead. There is a long silence then a long burst of full auto, followed by the enemy screams, then laughing of our team. my friend comes out of the woods ahead and we ask "how many you get" his response was "all of them! :D ". It was very funny at the time.

good times, at the same site, same day i was on everts team as we were playing our team against another local team, we were trying to over run a roadblock and no one was having any luch, is spent about 20 minutes creeping around the outside, flanking the enemy, they were all lined up lying on a large rise in the road firing in the opposite direction at my team, so i put my gun onto full auto and got al five in the backside before getting shot myself, it was just so funny being about 5 metres away from so many guns and caining the enemy guys, especially as i was using an MP5 which in a previous game, a certain different team had used this as an excuse for thier constant loosing, before storming off in a strop... :P

good times, at the same site, same day i was on everts team as we were playing our team against another local team, we were trying to over run a roadblock and no one was having any luch, is spent about 20 minutes creeping around the outside, flanking the enemy, they were all lined up lying on a large rise in the road firing in the opposite direction at my team, so i put my gun onto full auto and got al five in the backside before getting shot myself, it was just so funny being about 5 metres away from so many guns and caining the enemy guys, especially as i was using an MP5 which in a previous game, a certain different team had used this as an excuse for thier constant loosing, before storming off in a strop...  :P

I didn't find it so funny losing my anal virginity to 10 bb's! ;)

The worst thing is that you did the exact same thing to me 2 weeks before, and I still didn't learn! But as I said, we had a Lucas on our team, so had no chance really.

Graham

I took my mate Eggy to his first skirmish. He had a few pea grenades in his pocket. he pulled one out, took the striker off, but then the last defended died.

So he put the striker in a different pocket, and the open grenade with the rest

4 Minutes later, running along a road. BOOM. All fives of us killed by his exploding pocket. We had tears of laughter seeing Eggy fly to the floor with smoke coming from his jacket. Class.

Last week, I set a 12guage trip mine up on a bunker entrance. I kept the mine secret upto this point. Perfectly placed it. I retreated and found a tower, set up with my sniper rifle. Looking through the scope, i spot an enemy running at the bunker. In range to take the shot but. BOOOM. Mine went off perfectly, and both teams stopped to laugh.

A funny, but potentially dangerous thing happened to an Aussie friend of mine not so long ago.This guy runs an aussie bar here in Japan which attracts a lot of "English speakers".Many of them are in our airsoft group.

Well,on this particular occasion we were playing at our usual spot in the countryside,which was starting to get really jungley with lots of high grass and thick vegetation.Our group that day was composed of 2 Aussies,2 Hungarians,1 Japanese lady(my friend's wife),a Canadian,a Dutchman,and me(British).

The Aussie bar owner was carefully moving forward into the thick vegetation when he heard "Martin!!Your googles!".

He replied "What?",not seeing anyone.

"Your googles!Your googles!"

He then realized that his goggles were on his forehead instead of over his eyes.He went "Oh!" and quickly adjusted them safely covering his eyes.

At that point he was hit in the face by a hail of bbs :P !

The Hungarian who shot him still says googles instead of goggles :D

Good thing he noticed my friend wasn't wearing any though :)

Archived