Funniest Airsoft Moment

snake_goth

probley the most funniest thing that ever happened to me is that me and my friend we're surrounded in the top of his barn, I open up the top story down and yell "SHOOT ME!!!" only to see about 3 shots fly past my face and 2 different people in camapflouge like 6 feet away from the door

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at my last game down at MIA, id snuck up on two of the regular players, had my m1100 revision in my hands, aimed, squesed the trigger and pop, the cartrage jams and does not fire, gets jamed when ejecting so icant fire again. they hear it, turn round and i get pwned by maxed out GBB's.

next game 7 of my team were in one room davanceing on the next two rooms, im reloading in the corner and here a lowed woosh then hit, hit, dead, *fruitcage* that hurt, hit. i peeped round the corner to see a player sliding a fresh shell into his M79 needless to say, i advanced into the other room only to find another teams leader in there, same damn cartrage problem, he aims at my head and says 'bang', better that taking a 330 fps shot to the head from 3 feet.

Well ok i was in this one game and i had borrowed a battery that was suppose to be fully charged a 3000 mah large type. anyway as the game starts we come under some heavy fire at the top of this hill and the batterym dies on me. Theres a small bunker and i turn to my guys and go. "Its time for me to take on for the team. ill draw the fire while you guies run." So i get up and am yelling at the top of my lungs as i run and im bein g shot at by 4 guys who obviously dont know how to lead a shot. and my team mates didnt move just sat there at the top of the hill and i turn and there laughing there asses off and i stop. and im like "Why the hell didnt you guies run and as soon as i stop im lit up by 4 AEGs.

not fun at all.

About a month ago, I lost an airsoft M203 cartridge that was primed to fire a nerf football out of a home-made launcher. Part of the launcher came apart while it was slinged, and I lost the part containing the shell.

Anyways, this sunday, while we we're out in the field somebody found the shell. So we're back at the staging area, I was thanking the guy for saving my $50, and my friend is testing it out in his M203, just messing around. He opens the M203's breech, the shell falls onto the ground, goes off, and propels dirt, twigs, and dropped bbs into the back of a guy wearing just underarmor.

Now I know my shell can hold a gas charge for atleast 4 weeks.

Archived