Polish Pantera pictures threard

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, this is not airsoft, but in case anyone was wondering - here's a nice direct comparison of Polish M93 vs Woodland BDU vs ACU.

M93 wins that competition!

By the way, I need to know where I can buy all this great Polish kit. Spasiba.

Edited by Maple-Leaf
M93 wins that competition!

By the way, I need to know where I can buy all this great Polish kit.  Spasiba.

Isn't there some on Ebay? There's also the polish uction service, www.allegro.pl. In particular, this category: http://www.allegro.pl/12095_po_1990.html?order=t&view=gtext

As promised, more of my gear!

The DMV flak jacket had to go, I have a KLV body armor instead. Sadly, it requires a tactical vest over it, as it has no pockets, save two flat ones on the chest and the belly - not really useful for anything except maps.

dsc4599dk2.jpg

dsc4600yt5.jpg

dsc4602wy0.jpg

I also have a new, BIG helmet that finally makes my head seem normal in terms of size! And a new helmet cover, the current issue one made of thicker, stronger, fabric, lighter colored for better camo contrast too.

Of course there are also Hatch Centurion kneepads and my waterproof patrol pack (which I've had for a while, but never had it on on any photos)

What's still missing is that tactical vest (I'm getting this one: http://www.miwo-military.com/index.php?go=01_5 ) and my nomex gloves (still in the mail due to recent strikes)

Is there anything else I'm missing? Comments? Opinions? :)

Johnboy asked me what vest am I using, so here's reply ;)

It's custom made modular chestrig with this fancy inbuilt rifle magaine pouches ( no idea how there are called :P ) At front there are pouches made by www.miwo-military.com.

kamigk7.jpg

I've already ordered new vest from their catalogue called 'Contractor'. You can see it on their website. Unfortunately at the moment they are doing some big order from Polish Army, so individual clients must wait :(

PS. Stop this ACU OffTopic :P

Aha, zapomniałem, Johnboy, chesz ją kupić ? :D

Edited by SouthMan
Guess I need to learn how to read Polish...

Nah... they have so many photos on their website that you won't have to. If you wait a bit a pull-down menu shows up on that light-colored horizontal bar near the top. Vests are under "kamizelki".

Southman - too late, sorry... I've just ordered a custom, altered version of the KP-8, with added belt loops, and a set of pouches similar to KT-8 with one little change (smaller pockets instead of one of the mag pouches) and a small addition - a radio pouch on one of the shoulder straps.

Ale przyznam że całkiem sympatyczna kamizela ci wyszła :D

If I wanted a "Beryl" should I be looking at AK-74's, or is there an actual Beryl modification or extra parts that you all have bought? Or should I stick with my current M4?

And where could I buy this equipment? I saw the Miwo-Military site, and it's great, has alot of stuff, and I can read enough to see how many magazines of what it can carry. But I can't seem to find anywhere to order on that site, and it is missing some other items.

Edited by TheQuietWarlock
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.spat.szczecin.pl/public_4.html

The SPAT team of Szczecin city has a well made camo comparison at the above link. It seems like wz.93 and Flecktarn are the top performers!

I'm just curious to know how Multicam, Marpat and Cadpat would have performed.

They state that the photos were not digitally altered, which is great, but I wish they had set a fixed white-balance setting on the camera. it seems okay, but I'd be happier with that one variable out of the equation anyway.

Still, a bloody good comparison :)

Now this is odd...

It's no news that the background in the Pantera pattern gets lighter and lighter with almost every production run (the background 'olive' would be replaced by light green, subdued light green etc.), but this is really different now.

I've just received a little modular utility bag (made of ripstop) and it clearly shows.... tan background.

dsc0001gk3.jpg

it has something of a multicamish feel now (though more contrasty). I'm wondering if all the new batches of Pantera ripstop are like this... most interesting!

In the photo, it's placed on top of my cargo pack for comparison.

Please tell me if you're interested in a broader comparison - I'll shoot samples of all the color variations of pantera camo out throughout the years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...