G36 series

f80

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own a G36C, because it's short and sexy (and not too typical like M4 that almost everyone owns). I'll buy some new rails (Guarder kit that has a longer lower rail, because I want to move RIS handle closer) and a flashlight. Already own a CA reflex sight.

As far as technical upgrades are concerned, I'll buy a Madbull tighbore and a guarder SPM100 spring.

:)

Going for Cmag, Ris rails, with forgrip and Bipod, Left side will have a Battery box so I can use better batteries and will hunt down the Iron sight as per the 36C as I have the stupid usless export version bilt in scope......

Wanted the E with the reddot scope but was told it was not available only to find after I purchased my K that STAR made the exact one I wanted.

Jon :P

I've got a plain ol' G36. I'm gonna try to keep it as clean as possible, no RAS rails and stuff. Might put on a AG36, or a G36 bipod handgrip. It's got one of those G&P stocks as well.

I'm going to upgrade some of the internals, but that's something for in the far future.

got a K and a C.

my C has no stock right now, to make it smaller and lighter. its got a square shaped open dot sight. CQB mostly, with Marui 1000s motor inside.

my K will be fitted with a G&P "batterystock" and Ill see if it gets a CA K-RAS or an AG36 and maybe later a C-type rail-handle. Systema M120 inside for now, piston/pistonhead, barrel, motor upgrades will follow.

this is the thread for people with no digicam. :D

Got a CA G36c.

All the exterior is standard apart from an Eotech sight and possibly a cheek piece to raise the line of sight to that of the Eotech. Considering getting the Army Code upper receiver as well.

Running a 10.8v mini battery in the standard foregrip along with a systema high speed motor, systema high speed gears, modified piston and a mosfet upgrade.

I have a G&P green laser and flashlight although not too sure which one to fit yet if any I dont want it to turn out like some M4 with every attachment conceivable.

TL

Got CA36C and K, G&P MG36 front set, Hero arms electric C mag.

One gear box is standard for the 328fps sites and the other is slightly upgraded for the 350fps sites.

Got a Walther red dot on the C and a 'plan' to add a piece of RIS rail to the top of the K scope handle to put a red dot (or maybe an Eo-tech replica).

Got tight bores for all three lengths, Systema C & K, Prometheus for MG.

Want an AG36 for the K.

:devil:

I've got an SL9 with enough loose acessories to choke an elephant.

started out as a stock CA g36K

SL-9

C rail

K optic carry handle

Mp-7 flip up sights

PPA magwell adapter

Laylax self winding G36 box mag

SL8 magazines x4

Marui VN hicaps x4

STAR VN realcaps x 20

K front end

C front end

E front end w/ bipod grip

SP90 spring

Systema M16 TB barrel

Systema helical original ratio gearset

4 stick batteries all NiMh

2 minis NiCd

STAR oversized K foregrip

1 7.2v large

G&P Aimpoint clone

I've got an SL9 and a G36c.

The SL9 started as a TM G36c, to which the STAR kit was added. Externally I've just added a Tasco 3-9x40 Red/Green Illuminated Scope.

All I plan to do is get rid of the end section of barrel, change it for a Silencer Adaptor and have a TM Knights Silencer instead. Internally, pretty much everything is being ditched, I'll be installing a Guarder FTK (with a Prometheus MS90 instead of the SP120, to keep it within 1J), a Systema Turbo Motor, a Prometheus TB Barrel and adding a H-bucking to the hop unit.

As for the G36c, I'm not decided yet, internally I will be installing a Guarder FTK and Systema Turbo motor, but no TB barrel (as I'll be using a Tracer Unit with it, which, precision Tracer ammo isn't available). Externally, I haven't decided yet, could get another SL9 kit and make an "SL9 Carbine", though I'm more inclined to get the Folding/Sliding stock and slot a massive battery in there :lol: Will wait and see methinks :)

:geek:

Currently I have a CA g36k with a star E foregrip with bipod and a tm gearbox and a 4** fps upgrade(guarder ftk) and a eagle force 1300 motor.

I used to have the K and a c along with a C-mag so I could make a mg when I felt like it, but there sold. Gotta love that modularity.

Future plans include a G&P battery stock to house my 9.6 3300 and a AG36. I'm also looking to get a metal replacement part for the E, the cocking handle broke off <_<

Archived